“Amazing sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2012

A perfect addition to the park ave atmosphere, piranha strives to give people only the best quality sushi. I have been here multiple times as a native rochesterian, and I must say that this is my absolute favorite. I highly suggest the 12$ chef special! 2 amazing rolls of the chefs choice.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

The food is average and the service is extremely poor. There are plenty of other sushi restaurants in rochester with better sushi and better service. If you want snobish service and to be seated and ignored for 20 minutes, this is the place for you. The last 2 times I've gone to this restaurant, the service has been very poor. If I could give it a -1, I would. The last time we went, we were seated, ignored for a good 20 minutes without menus until my brother-in-law had to ask for a menu. When he asked for a menu, the woman said that she wasn't working, and our waiter circled around us while he greeted his other tables without ever acknowledging we were there. We ended up walking out of the restaurant.