“Great baked goods....breakfast not so much...”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe - CLOSED

Corner Bakery Cafe
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This chain has great baked goods....creative flavor combinations and attractive presentation. I went there for breakfast today and had the French Toast scrambler. Eggs were fine, French Toast was completely dried out as was the chicken apple sausage. Also not for tea drinkers....minimal selection offered. Service was fine. We unwisely sat by a door and froze every time it opened. Nice atmosphere but maybe not for breakfast. Have a brownie instead.

Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

My sister in law brought my kids and I to lunch here. The food was fresh and really good. The customer service was outstanding, thanks to Kiana. I have two picky eaters and she was very accmodating and friendly. I have recommended this cafe to family and plan to eat here again. Thanks Kiana!!!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

While me wife and I had stopped into this bakery-restaurant in the past, I had not. I was pleasantly surprised; it is a bread-soup-sandwich-salad restaurant the really caters most to the lunch crowd. The menu focuses on the sandwiches that use their home-baked bread, as well as on the soups and sandwiches that folks tend to favor for a midday repast.

The counter service means that meals are service quickly, and waitresses bring your meals to your table while you get your own soda-service drinks. I had a soup-and-sandwich combination, with half an egg salad sandwich and a cup (not a bowl) of chili. I have a pretty healthy appetite, and this meal filled me for the rest of the afternoon.

The restaurant itself is very pleasant inside, with wood tones, and comfortable seating (tables and booths). The restaurant is in the front of the Pittsford Place Mall, with access from both the street as well as inside the mall itself. It was a vey nice visit, and I will return.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

The Rochester branch of this nationally known cafe is perfect for a casual meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack). Place your order/pay at the counter, get your own coffee, tea, or soft drink, & wait at your chosen table for your food to be served. The menu is quite extensive with lots of salads, sandwiches, soups, pasta dishes, breakfast selections & bakery items. Fancier coffee drinks & smoothies are also available. My favorite menu items include baked potato soup, tuna salad, mac & cheese, & tomato/fresh mozzarella sandwich on ciabatta. The coffee (including decaf) is very good. Though casual, the atmosphere is cozy. Booths & tables are arranged in such a way, that the restaurant is not generally noisy, even when crowded.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

I have to say everything I tried at this restaurant has been because I had a free coupon. Everything I have eaten here is been very, very good. The mac and cheese with bacon was simply the best. They give you a slice of herbed bread which is so flavorful. All their bake goods I have tried are really out of this world. This is a great little place to try.