“Great Chinese takeout food”
Review of Yummy Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yummy Garden
Ranked #862 of 1,314 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This is now called Yummy Kingdom, it is in a little plaza behind Walgreen's at the corner of E. Ridge and Hudson Ave. They have good combo prices, which includes your entrée, an eggroll and rice of your choice. You get plenty for a dinner and a lunch. Their hot and sour soup is good. With so many Chinese takeout restaurants in this area, this is a good one. Food is prepared quickly. I often order online and pick it up on my way home from work and it is always ready within 10-15 min and I never have to wait.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I have gotten takeout here before, and found the restaurant to be clean and the portions reasonable. I called on Sunday afternoon 2/17/13 to place a takeout order. The restaurant offers combination dinners that serve 4 people. The last time I got one of these I wrote down the different items included. Rather than just order the” A3 combo” I asked the person on the phone to verify the items included. He rattled them off at a rapid pace. Please note, he was American and had no accent, so there was no difficulty understanding him. But the items weren’t the same as the list in front of me. So I asked him to verify: “The combo no longer includes an appetizer?” And he said yes. And I said, “Please tell me what you said the chicken entrée was again?” At this he became irate, and snapped that he was super busy and didn’t have time for this because he had too much work. I said thanks very much, you’ve now lost my business for good, and called another Chinese restaurant that was happy to take my order.