“Round pies not cut into squares, what a concept!”
Review of The Pizza Stop

The Pizza Stop
Ranked #113 of 1,321 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We have the best New York pizza you will find in Rochester. We have been serving downtown for 30 years. We have many specialty pizzas , I suggest you give them a try.
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I work down the block from the Greece location...having grown up in NYC, this is, by far, the best pizza I've had in 23 years of living in the Rochester area! Thin crust, fresh toppings, the garlic knots are great, and the stuffed meatball parm pizza is something that has to be expierenced personally for you, the reader, to truly appreciate! Pizza places have come and gone at the location, but this one will be there for the long haul!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

AMAZING!!! That's the way to describe the food. I have heard of this place but honestly, never really in downtown very often. I live in Greece and happened upon a new location of theirs so I finally ended up trying it out. Garlic Knots are truly as stated, a MUST every time. I ended up trying a Stuffed Meatball Parm, (who knew there was such a thing?) and it was to DIE for. My knew fav place!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I have commented about the pizzas before which are still fantastic but I now want to comment about something new that the Pizza Stop is doing and that is the garlic knots. They are great, soft chewy dough with a nice garlic flavor with a sprinkle of Romano cheese, get some of their sauce to dip them in and you'll be in heaven. Their is nothing fancy about this place but what you get is honest to goodness New York, with great attention to quality.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

If you have ever been to Italy, love authentic Italian style pizza, then this is a must try!!!
I took a hard to please (food wise) customer in for lunch,,,,,,, we both ordered pizza's n "Must Try" Garlic Knots to pick up on our way home :)

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is "simply the best" pizza in Rochester! There are a variety of slices available daily. The Pizza Stop in the downtown location is always busy; make sure you get there early because during the lunch hour the line is out the door! Guess what? It's definitely worth the wait!! Make a stop at The Pizza Stop!