“Best Pizza in Rochester”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Pizza Stop

The Pizza Stop
Ranked #166 of 1,269 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We have the best New York pizza you will find in Rochester. We have been serving downtown for 30 years. We have many specialty pizzas , I suggest you give them a try.
Rochester, New York
“Best Pizza in Rochester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Line is always long for lunch, but for good reason. Food is good and the service is even better.
When you go try the garlic knots if there are any left, they are AMAZING!!!!!

Visited June 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The pizza here was very good but not amazing. We loved the crust and the toppings but the sauce was so-so. It was quick, hot, and delicious, but I would definitely say there are better places out there. The price was very competitive for the size of pizza we got. The worst part is the parking situation!

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mmmm...garlic knots”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Been here numerous times and it's always great. Pizza is always spot on and the garlic knots are even better. Lunch can get pretty busy, so get there early (or late) if you can. It's a good thing I don't work too close because I'd eat lunch here every day. Great for the taste buds, but it'd be a nightmare for my waistline.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank James W
Rochester, New York
“Round pies not cut into squares, what a concept!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

I work down the block from the Greece location...having grown up in NYC, this is, by far, the best pizza I've had in 23 years of living in the Rochester area! Thin crust, fresh toppings, the garlic knots are great, and the stuffed meatball parm pizza is something that has to be expierenced personally for you, the reader, to truly appreciate! Pizza places have come and gone at the location, but this one will be there for the long haul!

• Visited December 2013
Greece, New York
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

AMAZING!!! That's the way to describe the food. I have heard of this place but honestly, never really in downtown very often. I live in Greece and happened upon a new location of theirs so I finally ended up trying it out. Garlic Knots are truly as stated, a MUST every time. I ended up trying a Stuffed Meatball Parm, (who knew there was such a thing?) and it was to DIE for. My knew fav place!

• Visited November 2013