“My Best Outback Experience Yet”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #186 of 1,328 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I love the food at Outback, and admit to being addicted to the Coconut Shrimp, so when travelling on business it is often my choice for dinner.

I visited this location on my first night in Rochester and I was not disappointed. The food was standard Outback quality, but I was impressed with the friendly and efficient service.

I was so impressed that I ate here again the next night, and with a different server, the service was excellent again.

If I find myself back in Rochester, I will certainly be eating here again.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Went to Outback Saturday night for son's birthday. The food was excellent and the server was very friendly and outgoing. The one problem was the service was very slow. Don't know if she too many tables or the kitchen was backed up. Had a hard time getting drinks refills.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Had the "signature sirloin". I could not believe how bad it was. Service was not good and the manager seemed a bit ticked off that I sent my boot....I mean steak back. I won't go back.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Food was good. Steaks grilled to perfection (a little heavy on the salt/seasoning). Service was the best part. Had a great waitress that was super upbeat and attentive. She made the difference.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I have eaten here many times, on visits to Rochester, as it is directly across the road from the Airport Marriot Rochester Hotel.
On the two occasions that I ate there recently Debbie was our waitress. She was so friendly & helpful . When we ate there again a week later, she remembered us. A real asset to any company.
I did however notice that the portion sizes had gotten smaller, especially the fries.
Happy to return again.