“Fun, but wings overrated”
Review of Jeremiah's Tavern

Jeremiah's Tavern
Ranked #188 of 1,306 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2013 via mobile

Cool bar, good beer and prices but the wings are WAY over rated. Mine were soggy and not good. Definitely not the best in Rochester, not even close.

1  Thank Tom K

Reviewed 6 February 2013

Went to the one in gates twice now and have not left satisfied either time. The first time I ordered the fish tacos and they were ok but had a weird sweetness flavor to them that was not pleasant. I figured that maybe wasn't something they did well so I gave it another shot. The next time I ordered the French onion soup which was very good, and the bang bang shrimp which had good flavor but was saturated in the sauce that was thick awkward (almost a fatty gelatins texture to it) the flavor was there but the texture grossed me out. Not to mention our server was no where to be found. She didnt even refil my drink.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Have not made it out to the Gates location. Monroe Ave has been remodeled. Their wings are my favorite. Always have a good selection of beers on tap too!

Reviewed 30 November 2012

This tavern restaurant has it all! Great food and great atmosphere. I frequently take business clients to this restaurant for lunch. I usually arrive first and the wait staff knows we always start with the chicken wing dip. It is by far the best chicken wing dip in the world! The daily lunch specials are terrific. Their soups are terrific. It is a terrific place to watch sporting events as there are a plethora of flat screen TV's throughout. This place in one word is TERRIFIC!

Reviewed 24 November 2012

i keep on hearing from others on how good there wings are they were good but the skin was a little on the jelly side and i ordered hot wings they tasted like mild.my sister and her friend got the garlic parm. wings they both said lots of parm. but no flavor.the service was slow but was there .I should of gone across the street to qaucker state and lube.