“Good for Quick Italian Meal”
Review of Benucci's Italian

Benucci's Italian
Reserve with OpenTable
Benucci's Italian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 1,289 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: french rd
Transit: Monroe Ave and French Street
Description: Benucci's is passionate about Italian food, bursting with flavors from all regions of Italy. The atmosphere is perfect for sharing a meal at our dynamic Italian Wine Bar or relax in our warm and inviting dining room. Choose from our Tuscan board of meats, cheeses and olives or try the Wood Burning Pizza, Signature Pasta dishes and Italian Classics. Finish your meal with homemade Tiramisu and a Cappuccino. Immerse yourself in the delicious flavors and aromas of Benuccis.
New York City, New York
“Good for Quick Italian Meal”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My sister, dad and I stopped here for a quick meal together on a weeknight. It was surprisingly packed but we were able to get a table fast. My sister and I shared the pear gorganzola pizza which was delicious, and we shared the farfalle pasta dish which had way too much oil pooling on the bottom of the dish but was good if you steered clear of the oil. My dad had an arugula salad with salmon and it was very good. I would definitely stop here again and think it is cheaper and quicker than Pomodoro's across Monroe Ave. Our waiter was very friendly - we had no drinks and I think total came to $45.

• Visited October 2013

Fairport, New York
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Met girlfriends for dinner made reservations though Open table very quick and easy
food was great the service was also very good Nice atmosphere as well will be back each of our meals was great and so was the chocolate dessert!!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank margie4947698
Rochester, NY
“Good Italian in a town full of Italian Restaurants”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We had not been here for quite some time but we were at the plaza and stopped in for a late dinner. We ordered one of the pasta dishes and the chicken parm. Nothing fancy but they did a good job with both meals. The marinara sauce had a nice bit of garlic in it, which I really like, and the chicken was moist (often this can be dry at other places). Solid food done well and at a reasonable price. We will not wait so long for a return visit.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Fondue4two
Malta, New York
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We had a small get together here and everything was done very well. We had to change our reservation when we walked in and it was not a problem, they rearranged for us right away. The decor is nice, a good balance between casual and fancy. I appreciate that they keep your water glasses filled (some restaurants seem to despise giving people water because its free!). Our server was attentive but not overbearing and friendly enough. She was patient with our questions on the menu.

They start you off with bread and again, they weren't skimpy at all which I found surprising. There were so many things on the menu that I wanted to try from the pasta dishes to salads and appetizers but I went with the caramelized salmon. The salmon was beyond amazing, it was perfectly cooked and I can't even explain how much I loved the caramelization- something I've never had or even seen on a menu before. The pasta it was served with had a light sauce on it that didn't really taste like much, so I left a lot of that and the zucchini uneaten. The server also split the check for us without an issue. I would definitely return when I'm in the area again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Stefanie G
Niagara Falls
“Great spot for a quiet lunch”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

A very good spot for a quiet lunch. It is now very bright inside since remodeling. The food is good.

Visited July 2013