“Great Pizza but don't forget the rest of a Great Menu”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating
Hilton, New York
“Great Pizza but don't forget the rest of a Great Menu”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Our family has been eating at La Famiglia once or twice a month since they first opened on Lake Ave. 19 years ago and we followed them to the Latta Rd. location. The pizza is top notch (try Cousin Roberto's Mexican pizza). The wings and steak bomber are as good as anywhere and the Italian entrees are excellent. The service is always friendly and attentive and the prices are very reasonable. I can't remember a bad experience in all the years. We recommend La Famiglia all the time. Great place! Give it a try.

• Visited October 2013

Rochester, New York
“Delicious each and every time!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We have been going there for many, many years. The food is always cooked to order. And served hot!! I especially love the eggplant parmiagano. the home made bread is delicious too. I love his garlic bread with cheese. Jerry and his staff are very friendly and if you want to change stuff on the menu he is more than willing to help out. We rented out the entire restaurant for my daughter's graduation party.Go there and see for yourself!

• Visited July 2013
Rochester, New York
“The Best Homemade Pizzeria”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I have enjoyed eating out and ordering in at La Familglia for years. The food is homemade and fresh, it is out of this world. When I had an event catered in the Tazza Restaurant everything was excellent and arranged beautifully. I was pleasantly surprised at the large variety of foods we could choose from, not your average Pizzeria. One thing I love the most about Jerry the owner is he tries to greet his customers and be sure they are enjoying themselves. You do not get that kind of service anymore. Jerry thank you so very much, you have customers for life. The G Family

• Visited December 2012
“Not your average pizzeria!!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I chose to have La famiglia/tazas cafe cater my baby shower, since I love all their food. Jerry and his team made the presentation of the hor' deuvres, wraps, & Italian desserts (cannolis & tiramisu) very classy and everything was absolutely delicious. Totally beyond my expectations!!! The atmosphere in the cafe also made the shower a success. Jerry makes everything homemade and has truly made his restaurant a success because he cares and it shows in his food and awesome customer service, which is hard to find these days. Forget Pontillo's or any other franchise pizzeria I would choose Lafamiglia any day over them!!!

Thank you again Jerry!!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I had the opportunity to eat several times at La Famiglia and the food has been excellent.
The blonde (White) pizza with garlic sauce is very different theen the normal red sauce (they have both) and tastes great. Also the Wings are great, hot subs, bomber sandwiches and calzones are all excellent.
They have several beers on tap plus wine. All in all a very relaxing experience

• Visited December 2012