“Great Vegetarian Options!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oxford Street
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Edibles is located in a cool, interesting area of Rochester in their "Flatiron" building. I had the most amazing "boxed "shrimp dish. It was sweet, crunchy and a little spicy. I think it was better than any Chinese restaurant I've ever eaten in! I also had the homemade pierogi. It was tender and served with sour cream and onion...it was delicious! Finally, I enjoyed an order of tater tots with truffle dust and served with a spicy aioli! They were yummy and decadent. The Cappucino was even great. My waiter was very knowledgable and helpful in directing me around the menu as well as in visiting the surrounding area. I can't say enough nice things about his service! I highly recommend Edibles. I will definitely go back again as there are about ten more things I would like to try on the menu. Being a fish eating vegetarian, that isn't always the case!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

One of my favorite for couple of years, always good, sometimes surprising, with consistent quality. Good for vegan too

Reviewed 3 March 2014

The menu was more creative and interesting than most. The food was presented beautifully, but even better - it tasted great! Service at the bar and at the table was friendly and extremely competent. We really enjoyed our server. It's been years since we've been here, but we will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Decided on the spur of the moment to dine out and this place again fit the bill. Not absolutely the finest but always very very good and consistent. Will undoubtedly come again.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I am becoming a bit of a regular at Edibles! I have a severe food allergy and find that Rory and the other waitstaff are always willing to go the extra mile to check on a dish for me, to make sure that it's safe. That peace of mind, on top of delicious food and a great atmosphere, make for an all-around great night out at Edibles. My favorite dish hands down would be the pierogies, and the truffle tots make for an amazing appetizer... although I love to hear about what the chef is up to with the latest specials! This restaurant takes pride in their cooking and their serving, and it shows.

I definitely recommend bringing friends, family or a date to Edibles on your next night out in Rochester!