“VDay”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My wife and I made reservations for this restaurant for Valentine's Day. This was our third visit to Panzari's. We were originally seated at the bar, and a table opened up. We had a drinks and a salad, and ate from the special menu for Valentine's Day.. The Asiago chicken was fantastic and the Chicken Oscar was awesome. The service was friendly, fun and engaging! We also had a homemade cannoli and brought home two orders of the arancini. This restaurant may be our new favorite!

2  Thank rbarnes4
There are newer reviews for Panzari's Italian Bistro

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Great restaurant for dinner after our visit at Flight Wine Bar. Food and service were both great. Upscale Italian menu and wine list was better than average.

2  Thank BRADSHAWRS612
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I think Panzari's ranks near the top of the list of reasons why living in the Corn Hill neighborhood is terrific. Whether you drop in for lunch or for dinner, you'll always get a predictably good meal at a reasonable price. We often call in an order for a great meal to take home. We keep coming back!

2  Thank dekberg
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

I went here with low expectations due to mediocre Yelp reviews and being an Italian NY City girl (meaning completely spoiled by great restaurants). I was in Rochester for business and came here by accident.

My first impression was that is was so cozy and warm and just a welcoming atmosphere, especially with the tasteful Christmas/winter decorations (white lights, wreaths and red ribbons).

I had chicken pastina soup and Mediterranean pizza. The soup was beautifully plated and garnished. Plus, I loved the actual dishes! They were gorgeous and I would want them in my home. Not your typical white plates. And the soup hit the spot on a cold night.

The pizza was very good! Everything was so hot like it was just off the stove, or in this case out of their Brick oven. Nice crust. Not quite thin crust, a little doughy inside and more crisp on the ends.

The service was also nice, although it was a slow night. But the waiter was very pleasant.

In short, I wouldn't say this place has mind blowing, ground breaking Italian food. But it was very good and had a nice atmosphere and seems like a nice place to go with family, friends or a casual date. I could picture my family having a nice time here.

1  Thank AndieGirl5
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We had a lovely dinner last week with friends at Panzari's. I was pleasantly surprised to find an upscale, bistro atmosphere. Our server was busy but kept checking in with us we never felt forgotten. We all enjoyed our meals very much and happily took home leftovers. We plan on returning soon with family.

1  Thank jawlmt