“OK pizza, poor management.......”
Review of Bay Goodman Pizza

Bay Goodman Pizza
Ranked #914 of 1,288 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
new york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK pizza, poor management.......”
Reviewed 3 June 2011

I had been going there for years, and a 30 mile trek at that, but they lost me as a customer when I brought attention to a detail which they missed and instead of allowing for a correction, blamed me. When brought to the attention of the owner I still didn't recieve a call back.....I won't be a customer again......They just don't get it.....

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank w2253

Rochester, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing, very disappointing...”
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Extremely disappointing pizza. I grew up in NY, so maybe my expectations are a bit high but...It was dry as a bone and the bottom crust was leathery. There was very little sauce and the cheese was used sparingly as well. I didn't detect even a hint of olive oil over the cheese. I got the impression that they gave me a pie from the day before. Even if they hadn't sliced it entirely wierd ( they sliced a round pie into sort of square slices) I don't think you could have folded a slice without it cracking and crumbling. On a scale of 1-10, if the best frozen pizza were a 3, I would give Bay Goodman a 3, and BG's was $17.00, I don't think you could find a pizza as bad for $17.00.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank cymryjohn
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good”
Reviewed 31 December 2007

Good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“location is wrong-- it's...”
Reviewed 17 December 2007

location is wrong-- it's really on Winton/corner Blossom now-- but pizza is the same fabulous stuff!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook