“Great food---BUT PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!”
Review of Bay Goodman Pizza

Bay Goodman Pizza
Ranked #919 of 1,306 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 September 2012

the last three times that i have been there, to dine in the resuaurant, I have had over an hour wait! Its a crazy amount of time when you are trying to grab a quick meal and have children with you, They have not gotten the order right once! Dinner was over and then they came to table to ask if we still wanted the salads that we ordered. f that were the only time, i wouldnt even mention it, but 3 times, on three seperate visits?!? People were very pleasent and certainly apologetic.....but they need to get their act togeter

3  Thank ChristineRochester

Reviewed 2 May 2012 via mobile

I ordered from here because they had delivery not great reviews but delivery service.Pleasantly surprised, pizza supper hot, taste was ok. A bit price but delivery goes a long way for me.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

This pizza was average. I was expecting to be wowed. They delivered to my hotel - Pizza was perfectly hot!!! That was a bonus. I just expected a less chewy crust, and sauce with more flavor. Now after 7 pm in downtown Rochester, I do not like to leave my hotel, and the Hyatt did not offer pizza for in room service. I am not sure what other options are available, but I might look around for a 2nd choice next time I am in town.

2  Thank josh t
Reviewed 28 June 2011

some of the best and one of my personal favorite pizza shops in Rochester, NY. Recently they were a bit out of the way but since a new move to Irondequoit I look forward to having Bay and Goodman Pizza be my regular pizza joint.

Reviewed 3 June 2011

I had been going there for years, and a 30 mile trek at that, but they lost me as a customer when I brought attention to a detail which they missed and instead of allowing for a correction, blamed me. When brought to the attention of the owner I still didn't recieve a call back.....I won't be a customer again......They just don't get it.....

1  Thank w2253