“Average Diner”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Every one of the servers is friendly, the food is average diner food. The atmosphere is pleasant and there is a range of different menu items.

There are newer reviews for Jines Restaurant

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I went to Jines Restaurant many times while growing up and returned during a business lunch. My coworker and I were seated outside on a beautiful warm day. I was happy to see the menu was extensive and prices were reasonable. Service was prompt and friendly. The food was flavorful and good sized portions. Overall the lunch was an enjoyable experience and I would return to try other things on the menu.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We've been going here for probably 25+ years and the food is always great. My favorite is the turkey dinner -- real turkey (not the deli meat served in many other places) with homemade stuffing and a fantastic gravy. The salads are generous. Service is always personabe and prompt.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had breakfast at Jines today for the first time, and were extremely satisfies with out meal. The lox and bagels I ordered were very good, served with tomato and cream cheese...perfect dish. No capers on the plate, but still very good.

The fruit dish I ordered was also very good; a nice mixture of strawberries, melon, grapes, and bananas. The four of us ate there for a combined total of under $40.00, which was very reasonable for the meal. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Larry W
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Not the BEST meal EVER in a restaurant, but right up there with my favorites. Great food, great service and wonderful outdoor seating on a nice day.