“One of my faviorte places for a bite and a beer”

Rohrbach Buffalo Road Brewpub
Ranked #34 of 1,314 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: German, International, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have been to Rohrbachs a number of times now and each time is excellent. This time my wife surprised me with lunch there for father's day. I of course got the beer sampler and like trying the different options. This was my first time getting a burger and thought is was great! I got the SF burger and the combination was perfect. My wife got one of the German combinations and liked it as well.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Several visits with similar results. This review based on my visit on June 14th 2014. I am an experienced cook and I am very hard on restaurants. If I can make it better, why should I pay for it in a restaurant? Well, I’ve been a customer at this establishment since they were on South Ave in the city. I keep coming back because the food is typically good. I’ve pretty much tried the entire menu and I can’t find fault with a single item. Tonight was Fathers Day weekend and there were some specials on the men. I stuck with my usual fare though. My wife ordered the Ruben and I had the Ahi Tuna. The corned beef was a bit tough but otherwise quite tasty. I requested my tuna to be ‘seared rare’ but it was served a solid ‘medium’ instead. It was quite tasty nevertheless. My prior visits have been perfect though! Plenty of local beer choices here. The blueberry ale is second to none!! Give this place a try if you are in the area. I doubt you’ll be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Had dinner and drinks here in June, we got a table on the patio. They have a great selection of their own beers on tap, and lots of chances to sample before you commit. Good selection of items on the menu from Mexican to German. We all stuck to the German side of the menu and all our dishes great. I would absolutely take folks back there again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband, daughter and I were looking for somewhere different to eat. So, we decided to try Rohrbach's and we were not disappointed. My husband had the Bourbon Burger and said that it was absolutely delicious. My daughter and I each had the chicken strips and fries, they too were delicious. We loved the atmosphere, quiet and quaint.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This was our first trip to Rohrbach's but won't be our last. (We have to return to try the beer--for lunch we had the Orange Cream Soda that is made on site--really good!). The German potato salad had such a complexity--it was awesome. The Scotch Ale Baurenwurst was plump, juicy, with just the right amount of spice, all on a fresh roll that tasted homemade.

My adventurous son chose the Marburger and wasn't disappointed. What a combo! A juicy melt in your mouth burger topped with a potato pancake, sauerkraut, bacon, onion, and muenster cheese all on a pretzel roll. Talk about a visual display of deliciousness! He had to return to college for a basketball game or else he would have eaten the whole thing. As it was, I suspect he still may end up regretting eating one half so close to playing; this is a monster of a meal. Looking forward to a return visit soon.