“A real jem in Penfield!”

Rosey's Italian Cafe
Ranked #117 of 1,306 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Every meal we have ever had at Rosie's has been incredible. The food is always delicious and the service is great. Rickie and Rosie, the owners, take real pride in their business and their friendly welcoming environment is equal to none! Definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

When this restaurant was downtown, I used to go there for lunches - usually had to get there early or late to get a seat or take out. The food was excellent then and the change to the new location has done nothing to diminish that! Food is good, quickly prepared and served. I am looking forward to when they can expand next door and get more room in the serving area.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

My wife and I both were very satisfied with the food and service..I had the chicken parm over linguine,my wife had chicken french.Portions were large, I was really impressed. I did have a side order of tripe. I thought the pieces were cut a little to small, but that is my personal preference. Bread served and salad was great. I was actually commenting again this morning to my wife about how nice the meal was

Reviewed 10 March 2013

We had a craving for Italian so we looked in TripAdvisor for some ideas because we wanted to try something new and were surprised to see this place in Penfield. We've lived here 12 years and have been by this location 100 times and never noticed it. What a pleasant surprise. As others have written it is a tiny place with great service and solid food (Seafood Bisque, Chicken French & Chicken Parm). We felt like we were regulars given the friendly service. Good news is that they will be expanding into the space next door which should relieve some of the crowding. We will definitely return,

Reviewed 18 February 2013

This is one of the first places I was taken for lunch when I first moved here 2 years ago. I have since been back a few times, including with family, and I love it. I always order one of the specials and have never been disappointed. Limited seating is the only challenge.