“Great place for lunch on a Sunday afternoon.”

Magnolia's Deli & Cafe
Ranked #55 of 1,328 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My SO and I were looking for a nice place for lunch. Magnolia's came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. Although it bills itself as vegetarian/vegan, I had a chicken salad with avocado on a croissant and he had a turkey with havarti, lettuce, pepper and a bunch of other stuff panini. They both arrived with chips and a crisp pickle and were absolutely delicious. Our meals were delivered in a timely manner and our server was extremely personable.

We will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Their signature soup ... Tomato, artichoke and cheese, is the very best. I always have it when I go there. Great sandwiches, salads and desserts.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Mgnolia's is in one of the nicest part of the city. The menu was extensive and varied. My quiche came with fruit salad....both delish! Indoor atmosphere is very cozy....a little noisy....but nice. Staff were friendly and service was great! Outdoor seating is limited but it's a nice spot for enjoying the day and the wonderful food. Too full for dessert! And, to top it all off, when he was in town, the President ate here!

2  Thank Kate G
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My daughter took me here to celebrate my birthday and I LOVED everything I ordered! I started either a cup of the "famous soup" as my closest friend calls it. When President Obama visited, he had the cup of this soup with a half sandwich..It is a creamy tomato soup made creamy by cheese....I wish I could figure out what kind! They then add artichokes!! Then....they top it with two crispy pieces of bruschetta. Amazing.. Order the full bowl at your own risk if you are super hungry or that's all you're having. We ordered wraps, yummy, TONS of filling! I had the antipasta wrap. Took half home to eat later. For dessert, we shared a piece of in-house made apple pie. The crust was sort of like strudel. Not the topping part, but the bready, cakey part. Go, you won't regret it!

1  Thank colemj
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stopped by Magnolia's on Park Ave. and I ordered the French Onion soup and the Julienne salad. It was waaaaay too much food but it was great! I also had the 5 beer sampler. I really enjoyed the Highlands lager and thought the blueberry beer was too fizzy.