“Yummy Yogurt, custard and fun for the whole family!”
Review of Yog n Go

Yog n Go
Ranked #911 of 1,288 Restaurants in Rochester
Rochester NY
“Yummy Yogurt, custard and fun for the whole family!”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

My family and I have visited this local business 4 times. As you walk into Yog-N-Go you are greeted by friendly, knowledgeable staff who truly seem to be excited to be working and equally as excited about helping you have the best experience possible. Frozen yogurt flavors seem to change weekly. There are approximately 15 flavors to choose from. Samples are given with a smile. My daughter sampled 5 flavors before deciding what her 3 favorites were. The person helping with samples didn't bat an eye when she asked for so many. My hubby went right for the deep dark chocolate while the girls had peanut butter and oreo! Don't worry if you can't choose just one flavor, you are free to mix! My favorite salted caramel pretzel! I loved that they also have chocolate, vanilla and twist custard! If you have any dietary restrictions it seems they have thought of that too by having dairy free, sugar free, gluten free and a lot of other different types of flavors. If you want topping ( who doesn't want toppings!) they have tons. Oreo, Snickers, M &M's, gummy worms, pretzels, Captain Crunch to name a few dry toppings. For even more options there is the whole cooler of fresh fruit, cheese-cake bites and other delicious fresh topping! They have hot fudge, peanut butter, caramel and many other wonderful warm syrups! The decor was wonderful. One of the first things I noticed were the bright and cheerful walls and paint- splattered tables! Being a Mom I of course had to check out the bathroom which was bright and colorful and spic and span!The kids loved it.
The store was spot-less. Machines, tables, coolers and dry ingredients were full and clean. There is seating inside as well as tables outside. My son is in a wheelchair and the store was very handicapped friendly. They even have high chairs. I was lucky enough to meet the owner who was so friendly. She is a local young woman who has strong ties to her community and feels strongly in keeping small businesses in her town. While we were there the store was giving children a discount on their yogurt for bringing in their report cards and showing their good grades! Fantastic place to bring your family! This is a self- serve pay by weight Yogurt type store. We will be back..... Many, many times.

• Visited July 2013

rochester, ny
“Best Frozen Yogurt Ever!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Yog N Go is a new self serve frozen yogurt bar on the Westside of Rochester. I've had other frozen yogurt before, but this is the best frozen yogurt I have ever tasted!!!! I've been there 4 times in the past two weeks! The inside was so cute and very clean! The staff was very helpful and friendly and the owner made sure we felt welcome and were enjoying our frozen yogurt. There is inside seating and outdoor seating and it's in a great location! I will never go anywhere else for a sweet fix! This is a must-try!!

• Visited June 2013