“Another very good lunch with pleasant service”

MacGregor's Grill and Tap Room
Ranked #501 of 1,373 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Three of us from work went here for lunch yesterday. We were seated very quickly, and our waitress was very prompt and friendly. We sat and talked for quite a while before ordering, but the food came quite quickly once we did order. I had a very nice (and large) salad with grilled chicken, bacon, avocado, and more, with a honey mustard dressing, Our waitress kept our drinks filled without us asking, and she was very friendly and efficient. I think this has the best service of any MacGregor's I've visited. Great lunch!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I had never been to this restaurant until yesterday, but I thoroughly enjoyed the place. The dining room was large, as was the bar area, so I doubt that seating is ever an issue there. We had a very friendly waitress who took care of refilling our drinks whenever they got low. I ordered an ahi tuna salad that came with wasabi dressing, all of which was very tasty, and not overpriced for the portion. This place could also seat a large party comfortably. I was impressed with the overall experience.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Some of the lunch items are really worth eating. The steak sandwich is the best. Service is usually very good.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I’m not one to complain but I can’t let this go. I waited an hour for the waitress to even deliver our dinner. The staff was very transient, no familiar faces.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Our family has been there several times for lunch or dinner. We usually go there when there is a large group of us, like 10 or 12 of us. They have never had trouble accommodating us, and the food and service is great