“Fantastic!”

Harry G's NY Deli & Cafe
Ranked #88 of 1,366 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Casual atmosphere serving custom made food including wraps, subs, panini style sandwiches, salads and breakfast all day. Featuring a brunch menu every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2 pm. Our bar area features local craft beers, wines and mimosas.
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The best Philly cheesesteak I've ever had! We had a side of fries & they were also delicious!
When we visit Rochester again next year, we will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

When I can get a lunch break off site I've come to Harry G's....amazing...great size sandwiches that usually don't last 5 minutes after being set down...so good that I eat every single bite. Half sized is what I order so I'd be afraid of the size of the regular sandwich! lol. Check this place out if you are in the area! Lunch time can get busy but they are quite efficient!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

OMG this place is Awesome! Ya gotta try their Pittsburgh Sandwich, crispy shoestring fries, crunchy fresh yet moist Slaw, and the roll is from Marticello's...The best bread in Rochacha need I say more! This sandwich screams "Bite Me" its soo good. The menu is huge with tons of variety for every taste. I know where I'm going for lunch today :)

2  Thank bigdogobi
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We live outside the city , but this is our second visit to Harry G's. Both times have been Excelant. The food is very fresh and the menu varied . Service was also very good. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Everything is great I mean everything. Take a lot if business people here for something different than your standard luncheon in plus the south wedge is an awesome area of Rochester. Have made many of fans to the place and have several business associates that whenever they are in town now Harry G's is the first stop.