“Lemonlicious”
Review of Get Caked

Get Caked
Ranked #7 of 49 Bakeries in Rochester
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had the most incredible lemon cupcake at this bakery. They have a wide selection of cupcakes and a few cookies, which my daughter enjoyed. I would recommend you stopping and picking up a few items to bring home and indulge

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Their chocolate chip cookies are very good. I didn't care for their cupcakes or their brownies. I didn't try their vegan cupcakes.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Have stopped in here a few times after eating dinner at some of the establishments in village gate. They have some nights where they are open quite late, which is nice when getting out of a late dinner. The owner was very friendly and chatted with us quite a bit. They make cakes and cookies but their cupcakes are where they shine. They had quite a selection of unusual cupcakes. I had a "peanut butter and jelly sandwich" cupcake that tasted delicious. I have also had some of their chocolate cupcakes.
If your in village gate for dinner sometime, skip out of dessert at the restaraunt some time and give this place a try!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We just happened to stumble upon this bakery after dinner dinner, not knowing it existed. The owner was friendly and informative. Walking in, the smell was great. The selection was great. I like that they offer Gluten free as we have family that is Gluten free. They offer this in cookies, cakes and cupcakes. Great local business.