“Delightful Delicious Salad”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I joined a friend for lunch at this new to me restaurant. We enjoyed our quiet booth, had good service by a very friendly server. We both chose salads which were delicious especially since they catered to our requests. Very nice menu selections.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The only drawback was it was very cold out and every time the door opened you could feel it. Our second visit they seemed to have this under control

I had the Mac and Cheese paella - I saw another person who had it and it just looked delish. It was MUCH better than expected. My wife had the pretzel encrusted chicken and she was disappointed at hoe dry the meat was Our second visit we tried the Wolf Bites - very tasty and I tried out the Park Ave burger - extremely good. My wife settled in on the Mac and Cheese and she was very happy with that.

Excellent selection on craft brews on tap - very good and knowledgeable bartenders. They seem to cater mostly to the younger Park Ave crowd but when we were there is was a mixed crown the second time.

Worth a THIRD VISIT!!!!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We Had Brianna wait on us she was fabulous she recommended the pretzel chicken which was great. Would highly recommend it. Also the kids found things they like as well. Don’t forget the list of beers that go on forever. Me and the family will defiantly be back.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Great atmosphere, great food, great service. We watched as delicious-looking burgers whizzed past us to other tables, but we settled for the salads, which were wonderful. We couldn't resist ordering a side of the fries, though, because they were too tempting. Curly steak fries is how they describe them, and they were fantastic. This is definitely a place to revisit!

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

We had high expectations from reviews
Portobello sandwich very bland and boring. I thought the bent fries would be something specially but just an ordinary fry. The burgers are average. It's very pricey for what you get. We won't be back.