“Great food, interesting menu”
Review of Aunt Rosie's

Aunt Rosie's
Ranked #260 of 1,364 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Awesome dinner all around! We started with salads which were interesting and really fresh. The kale salad was the best I've had with great homemade croutons and lots of shaved parmesan. My husband and I decided to share this and they happily brought it out on two plates, each beautifully plated. We had the gnocchi, a skate and rappi special and the cavatelli. My cavatelli was loaded with perfectly sautéed mushrooms and topped with ricotta and the most delicious egg I've ever had. All these flavors melded into the perfect winter dish. The bread and wine list were excellent and the service was great. I've heard great things about the pizza so I can't wait to go back and give that a try as well. We'll definitely return here soon.