“Great Value for the Dollar”

Quality Inn Rochester Airport
Ranked #28 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Hotel is close to the airport. Have a shuttle and a great park and Fly deal you just cant beat. The hotel staff was very friendly, especially the spiky hair blonde behind the front desk. We were very tired when we arrive and were greeted with a very pleasant disposition.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joe S

Reviewed 21 April 2013

I flew in a midnight and the check in was quick and easy. The front desk was helpful.
Room- the walls are thin. I could hear people 2 doors down across the hall pretty loud. The bed was comfortable and the place is overall standard and good for a place to stay for business.
Breakfast was good other than them running low on coffee which was much needed.
Overall, the place was clean and I would visit again for business.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My children are both students at University of Rochester, so I was looking for a convenient, reasonably-priced, long-term accommodation close to campus (it's only a few minutes away!!) to visit them over the Easter holidays. The Quality Inn Airport was indeed the perfect choice for a number of reasons. First, it was so nice to be picked up by their airport shuttle on a free ride upon my arrival. The hotel very reasonable price covers a generous, comfy, clean room with double queen beds equipped with fridge, tv and microwave, and includes a lovely breakfast buffet featuring every morning fresh fruits, eggs, bacon, bagels, pastries, coffee,tea, juices, and much more. On top of that, since I stayed there for 10 days, the staff has been extremely friendly, helpful, and very professional in accommodating every single request I had. The convenient location near the airport (and close to all shopping malls, restaurants, and downtown) is admittedly not the best area in Rochester but, even though I was staying there all by myself, I felt extremely safe when coming back at night, because security guards at the entrance constantly monitor the premises. I also loved the fact that at the Quality Inn they are environmentally conscious, and have a recycling program amongst other initiatives. I highly recommend this hotel for those who seek value altogether with convenience, and very good customer service. I look forward to coming back this summer, to enjoy the large outdoors pool with my family!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the first floor since they are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Selene60
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Very friendly at front desk, I was alone an they made me feel comfortable. The coffee was excellent tasting the most value was letting me leave my car parked there for 8 days free. Shuttle driver was kind an most helpful, and was there in 5 min to pick me up. Thank -you Quality Inn.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank odrzywolski
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have stayed in 2 ROC airport hotels. The other was in the flight path, this one off to the side.
My initial perception was ok, the lobby standard-somewhat dated, whatever-for under $100 who cares. I entered my room with a microwave, fridge, 2 beds- I thought I was in heaven. On closer look the microwave had a huge gash in the cheesy plastic door. Luckily I only needed to use the fridge. The room had a view of the nice pool-which was seasonally closed. The real gem of this place was the AMAZING BREAKFAST! They had a full-time lady helping and keeping it stocked. For my brother, his kid and I we would have been out $40 with tip for the quality (and quantity) of food we ate. I liked this place so much it's our go to ROC hotel, close to everything, clean and cheap.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank polizzi82
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I have trouble walking. I needed to do a load of laundry. I called the desk about directions to laundry,and etc. A young lady named Toni came to my room in our conversation she knew my room was a long walk for me to take my laundry. She took my laundry and did it for me. This was such a nice thing to do for me. I had misplaced my card with the information, SO, I hope you still have her employed with your company and put this into her personal file. She is an asset to your company. Sincerely, Dolores Horton on bus tour to Cape Cod, MA /Des Moines, Iowa. 3414 S Union St. Des Moines, Iowa 50315-7757 First week in October 2012.

Room Tip: I really have no tips at this time
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2012

The Quality Inn Rochester Airport provides a solid mid-scale hotel experience. The room was basic, but clean and well kept; the bedding was extremely comfortable.
What sets this property apart from the rest, however, is its staff. The hotel provides a park/stay/fly package including 1 night stay and up to 2 weeks of airport parking. I returned to pick up my vehicle 2 days after a major snowstorm in Rochester, and the truck was buried under 12-14" of snow. The houseman who picked me up from the airport invited me to wait inside as he dug out the truck and cleared it of snow (I would expect the hotel to have the parking lot cleared of snow, but digging out and clearing the vehicle of snow is far above and beyond in my opinion.) It is clear that this level of service does not come from any corporate training manual, but from a heartfelt spirit to serve, and this hotel is very fortunate to have employees such as this.
Well done!