Reen's Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Rochester
See available hotels
Comfort Inn West(Rochester)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We liked everything about this B & B including the hostess. The only reason to down-rate it from a five star is the shared bathroom. One bedroom, which we had, has a half-bath which meant we only shared the bathroom for showering which was nice. It made the reduced rate even more appealing. Her prices are very good and reflect the shared bathroom as well as public areas of the house were hot, no central air. The bedrooms have room air conditioners. Obviously it's a personal choice to go budget and live comfortably with the reasons for that or pay exponentially more to avoid it. Everything else about this place is first rate. We sat long at breakfast every morning chatting; the fellow guests who were that interesting. We were in town for a family reunion and in no rush. It met our needs perfectly.

Room Tip: The room with the half bath has to queen beds. Ask for it to minimize use of the shared bathroom.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank zullsandraf
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Reen is the best host in the world! Rooms are beautiful, everything is clean and... And the breakfast... It was fantastic! Everyday something different and so tasty! Price is really good, easy to get to the city center. I really recommend staying in this B&B!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Adam S
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I found Reen's B & B when looking to be in Rochester multiple times over several weeks. It was ultimately nearly 50 nights over 5 months & Reen's was a great choice! Reen has homey bedrooms with comfortable bedding, & allows use of her home: the refrigerator, kitchen (to make lunch or dinner), living room, porch, even extending an invitation to join her book club for s'mores while they sat in the large back yard at a campfire. She makes a satisfying & healthy full breakfast, choosing juices, fresh fruits, & whole grains while cooking some specialty each morning. She won't let you leave hungry, an added bonus during my time away from home. After several weeks, Reen just charged me a bit extra to cover breakfasts the weeks my better half joined me. Her home is old (she's lived there many years), with a claw foot tub & radiators. Whimsical & quaint decor. Easy to come and go as you please. Kids and pets seemed welcome. Location was good for me as most budget priced motels were quite far from the city, saving on drive time & gas.

Room Tip: Rooms do not have A/C but one has a sleeping porch with a breeze. Bring travel toiletries.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul K
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Reen is just fantastic. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable, relaxed, and without a worry in the world. We stayed at this B&B with friends and family and everyone has been raving about their stay. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious and beautiful. I have a gluten allergy and Reen made the most delicious breakfasts I could eat! The location is great, the rooms are clean and well kept, and the price cannot be beat for the superb accommodations and service. Even though we live in the area, we hope to stay at Reen's again and will be recommending this B&B to all visitors. If you're looking for a personalized, thoughtful, and comfortable alternative to stuffy B&Bs and grimy hotels, look no further and stay at Reen's!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LMC0601
Reviewed 12 October 2012

You need somebody to share your experience when you travel alone.
This is the place I recommend. Nice warm breakfast, a cosy atmosphere, and the warmest hospitality I ever had. I am really glad I chose Reen's B & B.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo