Radiance Inn And Suites
US$216
US$181
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hampton.com
US$116
US$112
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$129
US$96
US$221
US$213
All reviewsbagelsmake your own wafflesniagara fallsfridge and microwavefitness roomwould stay againcontinental breakfasthighwayjacuzzicloset
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Nice and Clean rooms, Very friendly, Nice breakfast, big parking lots, nice internet connection, nice lcd tv, nice connections with intersections and city of Rochester. Lake to stay in this hotel any time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank zeljkor2014
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Had an wonderful experience. My stay was only tainted by another guest who was non-stop complaining about petty things like wanting a bigger tv in his room and there not being a refrigerator in his smoking room. I suppose he wanted the poor girl at the front (sweet and pleasant as could be!) to pull a tv and refrigerator from out of her purse like Mary Poppins. My room didn't have a fridge. Who cares?!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Matt C
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I highly recommend this hotel! Kimberly Sennett is an amazing host and helped to make my stay and great experience! I would recommend this hotel to any/all who are looking for a professional atmosphere! I will surely stay at this property the next time I travel to Rochester NY!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 4 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I received exceptional accommodations. The employees were professional and kind. I stayed 3 nights and 4 days in a king size bed,non-smoking suite while on a business trip with my husband. Due to unexpected circumstances , I needed to stay in Rochester for 4 additional hours after check at 12 pm, front desk employee Kimberly and manager Scott were very accommodating after hearing my situation and they offered me late check out at 4pm. Housekeeping maintained a clean environment. The suite was clean, functional and relatively sound proof. Breakfast was delicious and there were many options. All cooked items remained warm and filled. Next time I am in Rochester, I will stay at this inn.

• Stayed: January 2014