“Best in Town!!!”

Ranked #205 of 1,363 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 April 2013

If you haven't experienced carbone's pizza you haven't had PIZZA!!! Hands down the best in Greece. They only do pick up, but the driving inconvenience is totally worth it.

1  Thank Jbrugs11

Reviewed 9 March 2012

We have been buying our pizza's at Carbone's for 25yrs. It is consistant and very good quality.
My only negative is that they don't have a nice selection of veggies for a veg pizza.

1  Thank Judy F
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Been going to Carbone's since we lived across the street 20 years ago. The pizza is a little greasy, but still so good. And the wings are the best, I have yet to find a mild sauce as addicting as Carbone's. It's not your average pizza place. Pick up only - no seating, no delivery, at least not at the Dewey Ave in Greece location. I find it worth the drive across town. I haven't had a sub in awhile, but I do remember the hot steak subs as being delicious. And they have great specials! If you are having a party or just family dinner night, I would suggest calling ahead and asking what the specials of the day are. There are 2 other locations, North Greece and Hilton. I haven't been to either location, but I hear good things about both. Wish they had delivery and a website, but hopefully that will come in time.

1  Thank MelissaD067