“This should be Rochester's BEST bakery!”

Baker Street Bakery
Ranked #10 of 49 Bakeries in Rochester
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Such a cute bakery on popular Park Ave. in Rochester. When you walk in the front door, you see the bakers at work and are greeted with, "Hi! Would you like to try a sample?" (I LOVE samples!) Choices range from breads to pies to cookies to cakes and on and on!! ALL are delicious!! Most of all, you're enveloped in the wonderful SMELL OF SWEETNESS AND LIGHT!!! YUM!! There is a cooler where you can pick delicious Pittsford Dairy products which go perfectly to help wash down that pastry!! They have coffee, tea but only one table. It's not really a place to sit and hang out, although there is a bench out front. It's more of a 'pick up and go' place. If you drive around back, there's a parking lot and you can enter through the back door. I've shopped here several times and have never been disappointed. The breads are so fresh and delicious; like my mom used to make! I'm sure you'll love whatever you choose....just GO! The people are really nice there, too, and that makes me love it even more!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I highly recommend this bakery for breads, cakes, cookies, cupcakes, pastries, etc. It's the best bakery around and I stop in often for cakes and pastries for clients and they always rave about how good it is. I also buy all of our family birthday cakes here. Parking is in the back in the parking lot, there is no issue with parking as a previous person wrote. Once you try these cakes, you won't go anywhere else.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

WARNING BEWARE...Here on business stopped in to get a Biscotti and went next door to have a cafe Mocha.... CAR WAS TOWED IN THERE PARKING LOT because I did not move my car before 8pm. Unfortunately, No signs posted that stated my car had be moved by 8pm instead at 9pm I walk over to find that my car was gone along with another 5-6 cars. Its obvious that the owner of the Strip center is in with the Tower Company.

5  Thank Kroman1128
Reviewed 9 May 2012

When I want a desert to impress, or a loaf of bread that tastes great, I head to Baker St Bakery. Try it; you will LOVE it

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Baker Street is the best Eastside bakery located on the popular Park Ave.
They offer a variety of high quality, delicious offerings ranging from bread and pizza dough to cakes and pastries. A sign of their high quality is that they supply their products to some of the best area restaurants. Check them out...you won't be disappointed