“Yummy...”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 July 2014

One of my daughter's favorite places to eat, she was chomping at the bit to get us in for a meal. We're quite spoiled by a hotdog place near us in Maine, but Dogtown is a great substitute when in Rochester. Try it sometime!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a unique, casual place for some scrumptious comfort food. There's no surprises, but if you like this kind of food, be sure to check this spot out.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Love this place very much had good food the place is kinda small but its worth the wait for a table. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The line out the door speaks for itself! We love this place, funky, alive, all ages, casual, stand or sit to eat.....prepare to wait late as the Monroe/Southwedge crowd knows where to go. I had the veggie Italian sausage with baked beans and my wife had the portabella shroom sandwich with sweet potato fries--both rocked. Go here for a good positive feel and excellent food made to order.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Heard so much about Dogtown and was really disappointed with the actual product. Overall value for the money was OK. Had the st. Bernard and the reuben. Both were extremely greasy and the reuben actually caused me to spit it back out. There was a strong off taste about it. Unfortunately I would not recommend this place to my family