“Great Breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #64 of 1,262 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$1 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: , My vision for the pantry was always to make you feel like you are coming over to a friends house and not a restaurant. We have decorated it like a a country farm house and we also have a country gift shop. We are open 7 days a week from 8am to 3pm serving breakfast and lunch and breakfast all day. We take pride in serving fresh and tasty food. Our chicken pot pie has been named in the Rochester magazine. We have an extensive menu from eggs , stuffed cannoli French toast ,apple cider pancakes, chicken salad sandwiches ,portobello wraps, glutted free items to home made desserts and a bevy of hot and cold beverages. We hope you find the pantry a place that makes you feel good with it 's down home country feel and comfort food. We look forward to seeing you.
Amarillo, Texas
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

Patti's is the place to go in Rochester if you want a hearty breakfast. The restaurant is quaint and cute, with a homey, country feel. The menu is extensive, offering just about anything you could want for breakfast, all reasonably priced. They also offer breakfast specials. The food is excellent, and everyone there is very friendly. I haven't had lunch, but the menu looks great, and so do their homemade deserts. The restaurant is not very large, and more people are finding out about Patti's, so it can get crowded. There's also a little "country" store, so you can take something home too.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Henderson, Nevada
“Simple and casual, but small”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

I have had lunch there on three occasions over the last six months. I found the food to be very good, but the two small dining rooms have very hard surfaces and doesn't handle acoustics very well. On one visit I brought a relative and we were seated in the same room with an obvious party of cackling women. They were having a good time, but I asked for us to be moved because we couldn't hear each other to visit. We were accommodated, but just barely. In the future, with the same situation, I would pass on lunch and go somewhere else. For the same reason, I do not recommend this place for small children unless they have been taught restaurant manners. Take them to McDonald's instead. The basic atmosphere is quaint and country-ish, if that's a word? Service was a bit slow on all visits, but I noticed the kitchen doesn't seem to be geared towards volume. The rooms have a lot of bric-a-brac to ponder at along with a small gift shop selling similar items. Overall, it's an inviting place with plenty of parking available. The folks are friendly and prices are reasonable, but knowing what I know now, in the future, I will be considerate of when I go and who I take there.

Visited April 2012