“Birthday Burger...”

Cuisines: American
New York
“Birthday Burger...”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband's birthday meal was here as he is a part of their Red Royalty Club. The waitress was very nice and attentive even though the restaurant was quite busy. My husband had a turkey burger-moist, well cooked and he enjoyed it. I had a "Shroom" burger which was wonderful too. Lots of mushrooms and that great charcoal taste to the burger. We both had salad instead of the fries and discovered that the salad was unlimited like the fries are! First time we've been told this. So, we had two salads each! The waitress was very courteous by asking my husband if he wanted to be sung "happy birthday: to( which he did NOT). Good call on her part to ask first. My husband enjoyed his b-day sundae at the end of the meal.

• Visited March 2014

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Great Burgers, Service and Value”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was our first time visiting a Red Robin and I am so glad that we did. It was reasonably priced for what you got, the food was delicious and the servers were very attentive. We will definitely visit a Red Robin again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Christy A
Toronto, Canada
“Great place to unwind during happy hour.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Loved the happy hour specials and the burgers. Great food quality and good service. Restaurant was convenient and close to shopping and my hotel (Holiday Inn).

Visited January 2014
Cambridge, Canada
“love burgers”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

always a good burger here....service is good - place was busy and hostess was good about keeping up with everyone coming in.

Visited January 2014
Rochester, New York
“Repeat visit and still good”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Went to dinner the other night and we both enjoyed our meals as usual. Waitress was excellent, my salad was large and full of goodies. In the past we did notice that they were getting skimpy on the salad contents but this night it was fine. My friends burger was very good, did notice now they put your fries in a small metal thing on your place and there are not many fries in it. You do get bottomless fries but you have to keep asking for more. Prices have stayed the same from a couple of years ago when they opened which we liked. Will return for another great meal.

• Visited October 2013