“Great stay”

Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Rochester
Rochester, United States
“Great stay”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Good value - nice clean rooms and a great breakfast. Can't go wrong with this hotel. Also, it is extremely convenient to the airport, but there are no restaurants nearby, but that is not the hotel's fault.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Shaunna D, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for your recent review, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Yes unfortunatley we do not have many restaurants close, however within a mile we do have an Applebees, Westgate Family Restaurant a Panara Bread as well as a few fast food places. If your not looking to go out and eat we do have numerous places that will deliver right to your room. I hope you will visit us on your next trip to Rochester! Thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I am thoroughly impressed with Shauna in Customer Service at this hotel. I live in a different state from this hotel and wanted to book a room for family members as a treat. They will be flying out of Rochester Airport and this hotel is a great location to the airport and they offer "Park & Fly". I had several questions about making this reservation and Shauna was excellent. Very professional and friendly, bent over backwards to help with the details of the reservation, courteous and accurate. She is a real asset to this operation!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for the compliment! It is my pleasure to have been able to assist you! I truly take pride in my job and its reviews like this that make it even better! I hope they enjoyed there stay with us! Should your travels ever bring you to Rochester I hope we may have the chance to accommodate you as well!
Liverpool, United States
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed at the Best Western in Rochester the night before our flight. For only a little more than the cost of parking for the week in the economy lot, we were able to stay the night, have continental breakfast, leave our car and be shuttled to and from the airport. The staff was excellent. Our room was nice. Our flight was delayed twice and we were told that is was no problem to change our shuttle pickup time and that we could stay in our room past the normal check out time. After we retrieved our luggage, we called the hotel to be picked up and they came very quickly. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I apologize to hear about your delays, however Im glad we were able to assist in making this a little easier to get through. It is our pleasure to accommodate you in any way we can. Your satisfaction is important to us! We truly appreciate the great comments! Thank you so much and I hope we have the chance to accommodate you on a future stay!
Anywhere, USA
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I needed to stay at this hotel due to inclement weather and was delighted with having ended up at this establishment. Recently renovated, it was spotlessly clean and, despite being across the street from an airport, extremely quiet. The staff was outstanding. The kind attitude of the desk attendant helped relieve the stress I was experiencing because of weather-related flight complications. In addition, when I returned from my trip, the maintenance man dug my car out of the snow. I appreciated the park-and-fly option, as well as the shuttle service to the airport. The breakfast buffet, which was included in the cost of the room, was very pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We want every experience to be a great one, and we are truly glad you enjoyed your stay. When you stay with us you are our family! We hope you will visit us should your travels bring you to Rochester again! Thank you!
Lima, NY
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Very clean, comfortable beds, several options for free hot or cold breakfast starting at 4am, friendly staff, super convenient to airport with 24 hr shuttle. Really good value as they will hold your vehicle for no charge. One night at hotel is less moeny than two weeks of airport parking in shuttle lots.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review. You must have stayed with our Park and fly package. It has been a great offer, and you are absolutly right about the cost of airport parking it is quite exspensive! We are truly glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope you enjoyed your vacation and I do hope to see you again soon!
Alturas, United States
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Hotel was a lot better than I expected. It was a little close to the runway of the airport, but didn't effect my sleep at all. Room was great, and appeared to be recently redone. Staff was very friendly and polite. Very good place to stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! I hope to see you on your next trip to Rochester!
Penn Yan, NY, United States
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Our room had a cockroach in the bathtub when we arrived. Further, when going to bed, I realized the sheet was crumbled all the way down to our feet and there was a black hair on the sheets, we are all blonde hair people in our family. Basically we slept in someones old sheets. Even the pillow casing had dirt marks. Definitely going to avoid this hotel in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

2 Thank Kari K
Shaunna D, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
We thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know about your stay. I am truly sorry to hear that it was not all that you expected. If at anytime you are experiencing any problems, please let us know. We are here to make sure that your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We did look into this and found a small drip in the bathtub that was attracting water bugs, and have since had it fixed. I hope if your travels ever bring you to the area again you will give us the chance to better serve you. I hope you can accept our deepest apologies, and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to you.