“A great Marriott Experience”

Rochester Airport Marriott
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This is my favorite place to stay when traveling to Rochester on business. The hotel is always excellent in service, quality and room service. They go above and beyond to provide high quality service. I don't believe it should be called the Marriott Rochester Airport as it is about 10 minutes from the airport and about 6 minutes. The room service food is always great quality even when I arrive late in the evening. Rooms are always very comfortable and extremely clean.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 May 2013

all travelers experience the lost luggage nightmare... traveling in clothing for comfort not work I had a 8a meeting the next day... when you are the facilitator there is a standard of clothing... the bellguy Jack and I made a walmart run at midnight... the fact that the hotel made sure I was dressed for the meeting earns them 5 stars... but a warning... if the slacks you purchase cost 12.95 then they are not the best quality... the fabric created an extream heat index and the pants began to grow.... by the end of the day the pants went from a 36/32 to a 44/40... on of the attendees said they looked like MC Hammer pants... so ... when my luggage arrived I folded and walked away from the 12.95 pants/// thanks Marriott

Room Tip: all rooms a great clean and quiet
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2013

This Marriott meets all the high quality standards we find with this chain. I think the name is somewhat misleading as it's about 7 miles from the airport. The staff, restaurant and room were all very nice. I guess it's what we expect at a Marriott and we for sure were not disappointed. If we're in Rochester again we'll for sure stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Very convenient location for my trip. The rooms were pretty standard but very clean. The front desk staff were very friendly and greeted me every time I walked past them. They even took the time to ask how the event I was in town for went.

I attended a banquet in the hotel, this was my only disappointment, the steak they served was so well done it could have been a hockey puck. When I asked for one a little less cooked I was told that is how they are prepared. So I pretty much did not get a meal that night. I must add however that the dessert they served was the best apple pie I have had in a very long time!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2013

People like me who travel all over the world for a living know that it takes incredible effort to achieve a consistently high quality of customer service among the large staff of a hotel like the Rochester Airport Marriott. This is what the manager of this facility has achieved. Need I say more?

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We stayed 2 nights at the Marriott as we were there for a dance competition at a local high school. The Hotel is nicely appointed, well run and the staff was helpful and courteous.The beds and pillows were outstanding. The food was good as well, as we ate in the Bar friday evening and in the restaurant for breakfast. We will be back!

Room Tip: try to stay away from the ice machine!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2013

The Marriott Rochester Airport is an older Marriott very well maintained as we should expect. Good restaurant for breakfast. The location is Ideal with multiples good restaurant within minutes. Nice Gym and Pool. Free shuttle to the Rochester Airport return. Left my vehicle in the parking lot without any issue. All Staff were very helpful and very nice.

Room Tip: If you prefer to have a quiet room ask to be in the rear left as the front if facing a major highway...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple