“Another great stay!”

Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Roanoke, Virginia
“Another great stay!”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

What can I say except that this is the first hotel I have reviewed twice. Yes, I like it THAT much! It is definitely my "go to" place in my hometown of Rochester (where my family still lives). I cannot say enough about this hotel whether it is the facility, staff, location or rooms. They are all great. I stayed for 5 nights this time and would have had no problem staying longer but then that is what the Residence Inns are for and that is what makes me a loyal Marriott customer. The hotel was fairly full and was still one of the quietest rooms I have ever stayed in. Another great amenity is the free breakfast even though you have your own kitchen in your room. It was a nice convenience.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 26 February 2011

We have stayed at several Residence Inns but found this one by far to be the best and certainly the cleanest of all. We stayed here for 4 days in January. The location is the best. Super easy access to the 390. Lots and lots of restaurants and shopping all along Ridge Road. We did not partake in the breakfast but chose to cook/eat in our room instead so I cannot comment on that. We chose to have our room cleaned just once and they did a fantastic job. My family lives in Rochester so this is our new go-to hotel there. Excellent staff by the way.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Beltsville, Maryland
Reviewed 29 August 2008

We spent 5 nights here (while visiting family) on Marriott points, so I can address the value for price issue. But it is a very nice property. Comfortable rooms and bed, adequate kitchen, washer/dryer on each floor and a very good breakfast with hot food--eggs, breakfast meat, pancakes & waffles. Free internet access in the room and a new feature where you can print from your laptop to the printer at the front desk (for free) but the print job doesn't get printed until you put a release code in, so no one else can see/take your print job.

Stayed August 2008
1 Thank RuthMc
Long Island
Reviewed 23 August 2005

My husband, 12 year old son and I stayed at the Residence Inn Rochester/ West/Greece for 5 nights. The hotel was nice and clean and the employees were very friendly. There was a free breakfast buffet ebery morning. The variet was good. The pancakes and french toast were not all that great. It tasted bland. There was also an eveing buffet Monday through Thursday but we did eat dinner at the hotel. The room was nice and clean and my husband enoyed the free interent connection. The only problem we had was that we could hear the people in the room next to us get up every morning. We usally awaken at 8:30 AM every day. They were up at 6 AM every day. Needless to say we were not happy with this. That was our only complaint. We will probably stay here again in the future. Request a room change if this happens again. There was also an indoor pool and weight room.

5 Thank JnetPerx