“Terrific!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Rochester
tiggermyron
“Terrific!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

We made a family trip out of an event my son participated in here. At first we were a bit put off by the downtown location. But the moment we stepped inside, we were pleased...beautiful, modern, clean with a terrific staff. Front desk went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. Room was spotless and beautifully updated. Housekeeping requests were delivered effortlessly. Bathroom was basic but very clean. Paid parking in the attached parking structure made coming and going a breeze. Everywhere we drove was only a short distance away and we found some great attractions and restaurants nearby. We tried the restaurant and bar area and the staff were friendly and food was good. Wonderful choice for a Rochester stay.

Stayed December 2013
MichaelMarsch, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you for the feedback that you recently provided through Trip Advisor! We are glad that your stay was enjoyable and that you found our property clean and well maintained. I am very proud of the efforts of our entire team and their ability to provide friendly service! We look forward to your next trip to Rochester! Safe Travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Korean first
Riverhead, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

I recently had a chance to stay at this wonderful establishment for a conference. The entire staff treated me like I was a regular guest even though it was my first time there. The food was wonderful and the buffet breakfast was great way to start the day. I know where I am going to stay the next time I am in Rochester without a doubt one of the nicest experience with a hotel I have had in a long time

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MichaelMarsch, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside with the Trip Advisor community. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our property! We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your recommendation! I will be sure to pass along your kind words and we look forward to your next visit to Rochester.
Victor, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was here for a SUNY SA conference and I have to say the level of service was excellent. I left some money there and the staff was very helpful and returned it to me (in full) via mail. I had a great time. Along with that it's in a great location in Rochester, right by Dinosaur BBQ, and the river (hence Riverside).

• 5 of 5 bubbles
MichaelMarsch, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear Alexander
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside with the Trip Advisor community. I am so glad that our team was able to assist you in returning your money and am very proud of the honesty of everyone at the Radisson. I will be sure to pass along your kind words and we look forward to your next visit to Rochester.
Holden, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

My recent stay (11/4-11/8) at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside
was a most happy time. Your staff is exceptional with special notice to
Walleska, who helped me with my room at check-in. I also want to
thank Manager Danuel Taylor, who is always attentive to my needs.
He is a go-to guy for problem solving at the hotel. When I see Dan on-duty, I know the hotel is in capable hands.
Very happy with my 11th floor river-view room, and housekeeping
staff. Food service is very good, although I would like to see more
variety on the menu.
I come to Rochester approx. twice a year. I always choose
the Riverside for its quiet comfortable rooms, service and great staff.

Room Tip: 11th floor rooms comfortable, quiet. I especially liked staying in room 1150 this visit. Wonderful...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Ishmael44
MichaelMarsch, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside! Dan and Walleska do a great job taking care of our guests and I am glad that they were able to exceed your expectations! I will be sure to pass along your kind words. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next trip to Rochester.
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Well I was staying because of a conference and the three days I stayed there was phenomenal. I had a great time with all my friends. My room was very very comfortable and the staff was very accommodating. on my last day I decided to order breakfast, and the food was huge and delicious. I really loved the cleanliness every corner of the hotel. Overall I had a great experience there.

Room Tip: Get a room that over looks the river :P
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside with the Trip Advisor community. We are so pleased that your expectations were exceeded and that you recognized the many improvements that have been made over the past several years! We hope to see you again soon! Safe Travels!
New Paltz, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Everything about the room and facilities was excellent, as one would expect. The staff is what makes this Radisson exceptional. Everyone from the chambermaids to the desk staff were polite, responsive, and helpful.

The location is great for the convention center but in a pretty boring downtown locale for vacationers.

Room Tip: Upper floors on the river side have a nice view.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MichaelMarsch, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for the feedback that you provided regarding your recent stay at our property. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our friendly staff and outstanding customer service. I am very proud of the efforts of the entire Radisson Team! Safe travels!
Barrington, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were visiting U of R for college visit --- and we were walk ins and the people at the front desk (Jennifer M and Jay) were a delight! Also, the hotel had a comfortable bed, nice showerhead and good soap and shampoo/conditioner!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside with the Trip Advisor community. We are so pleased that your expectations were exceeded! I will be sure to share your comments with Jen and J! We hope to see you again soon!