“Family Wedding”

Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Great place for family from all areas of the United States. The Best warm breakfast we have had at a Hampton Inn. Room was clean with attractive decor and furnishing. Close to airport, restaurants, shopping and wineries.

1  Thank Robert A
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

You are so kind. Thank you for your nice comments. I love this property because of how convenient we are to everything in the area. I agree with you about our Breakfast. It is fantastic. I can’t wait to share your comments with the Hampton Inn Rochester Team.

Yours in Hospitality,

Nancy Sweazy

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Truly exceptional in every respect. Staff is meticulous in attention to detail ... the stay (we have stayed at this hotel many times) is always enjoyable and flawless. I would drive out of my way to stay at this particular hotel!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arthur P

You have made my day. I am so proud to be a member of the Hampton Inn Rochester North team. We take great pride in not just meeting our guest needs, but we exceed them. I am glad you were able to be witness to this. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Yours in Hospitality,

Nancy Sweazy

Reviewed 18 August 2013

The family and I decided to stay here because ours regular hotel was not available.
We arrived a couple of hours late and check-in was smooth and simple. My boys wanted to go for a swim, but the pool was out of order, but the receptionist told us we could use the pool next door, which was another Hilton property.

We checked into both rooms and found that both rooms were hot, but cooled down within an hour or so. After going out to dinner we decided to call it a night. The next morning we went for a swim next door and then decided to go to breakfast. The breakfast was adequate and the sausages were excellent. What kept the breakfast from being great was that there was only one waffle iron, which created a long line for waffles. They need at least to waffle makers, especially on weekends.

After being gone all day Saturday, we decided to go for a swim, next door. After eating an average breakfast on Sunday we went for a swim. Well we noticed that the pool was almost empty, as I walked back to the Hampton, I noticed that the gate was closed between the two hotels.

As I walked past the receptionist, I asked when could we expect the pool to reopen. He told that the pool was reopened Saturday. It would have been nice if this information had posted somewhere.

The rooms were made up every day and the hotel was well kept during my stay (four days).
The food was not considering it was free.

The location was for Greece and the airport.

Cheers
MarylandVacation

Reviewed 16 August 2013

After extensive surgery, I had to wait 2 days before returning to the surgeon. The bed was so comfortable that I had my first real night's sleep in 4 days. The staff accommodated my wish to be in an especially quiet zone as it was PGA week and we heard nothing. Only negative was that I had to pay $250 a night even after surgery because it was PGA week.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This hotel was great! Very friendly and helpful staff. We arrived early and even though it was during the PGA Golf Tour and the hotel was at full capacity the staff was able to clean a room and get us checked in. We would stay there again for sure!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2013

For this off the path hotel, the service and care that the front desk staff gave us... I was impressed. Popcorn machine on Arrival won the kids over times 2.
Rooms were clean, breakfast was decent. The kids loved the lucky charms.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We were in town for family reasons and travel with pets. it was very refreshing to stay in a quality hotel/room where pets are permitted. The hotel was friendly, understanding to our needs and clean. The location fit our needs and there were ample areas around the hotel for taking our pets for walks.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family