“Pleasant Stay”

Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This hotel is off the main highway and very quiet. Everything was clean and everyone was very helpful. It snowed one night, and we woke up to a pleasant surprise...all cars had been cleared off! We have stayed in other hotels in Rochester and I would recommend this one.

1  Thank Kathleen S
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as a guest at Hampton Inn Rochester North. It is the entire staffs mission to ensure that we provide the highest quality of service for every guest ,every day and every stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as enjoyed our pleasant surprise. We believe that in exceeding guests expectations , not just meeting them. Please come back again the next time you are in town and feel free to contact me directly for it would be my pleasure to assist in making any arrangments for you.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn for a kids Hockey tournament late November 2013. Very nice hotel, very clean, excellent hotel staff, comfortable rooms. Restaurants near by.Hotel is close to highway. Would recommend this hotel for large groups. The parents would meet at night in the lobby area, were tables and chairs are and had a great time socializing. Big screen TV, gas fireplace, a very comfortable area. Try Famous Dave's BBQ restaurant near the hotel. You can walk to it. Great Ribs and BBQ. Had a team dinner there with very little notice and they really looked after us!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind comments and for sharing your experience as our guest. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We unveiled our new "Perfect Mix" lobby just recently and I am so glad that you and your families got to enjoy the relaxed and comfortable environment. Hampton Inn Rochester North is in a great location. Convenient to many restaurants, highways, and shopping. The staff of Hampton Inn North is the highest quality as each and everyone of them demonstate quality customer service every day to every guest. I am very proud to be a member of this great team and am thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stayed here for our boys hockey tournament, during the stay there were also other hockey teams staying there. Imagine a hotel full of 11 year old boys! The rooms were very clean so was the rest of the hotel, The staff was very friendly, and patient with all the boys and parents. Very nice place to go with your family! They even open breakfast early to make sure the boys were able to have a great breakfast before game time!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so glad you and your team enjoyed your time with us. I hope the next time you are in Rochester you come stay with us again. We truly are a team friendly hotel and it was our pleasure to make sure breakfast was available to you in advance.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

This Hampton Inn maybe be 20 minutes off of I90, but it is worth every minute of extra travel time if you are traveling with your dog. Extremely clean accomodations and lobby. The staff is very receptive to you and your fury companion. There are several grassy areas to walk your pet around- kept very clean. I was delightfully surprised to find a bike path just behind this Hampton Inn, that went through wooded and pond areas that were parralel to the highway. Nice area to take a morning stroll with your dog after breakfast- for sure!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. At Hampton Inn Rochester North, we treat all of our guests as part of our family, including our furry four legged guests. The walking trail, and grassy areas are so convenient and pet friendly. I am glad you had time to explore while you were with us. Not only are we pet friendly, but we are one of the few hotels that do not charge extra fees for your pet to stay with us. Plus, I know I can not have a dog walk by me or my office with out me running out to say hello and play with our four legged friends a bit. Thank you for your comments and please come back to see us soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I am an airline employee. I stay a multiple properties all across the US. On a recent trip, our crew had multiple overnights at this hotel. Each night we were greeted at the airport with the courtesy van; normally, we wait 20 to 30 minutes for the vans at airports. The front desk personnel always greeted us with a friendly smile and sometimes a quick funny joke! The level of service never dipped once during our multiple night stay!
One one night, our flight into ROC airport was delayed due to mechanical reasons, we arrived well after midnight tired and hungry. The security guard and receptionist offered each of us a small but very welcomed muffin as we signed in for our rooms; it made all the difference after our long and frustrating day!
I have stayed at this property at least a dozen times, I like it and look forward to my stays here! Oh yes, if you enjoy running or walking, there is an excellent paved trail that is right next to the hotel, just ask the front desk.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experiences as a guest at Hampton Inn Rochester North. I cannot wait to share your comments with the entire staff at our next staff meeting. We love hosting the crew. Superior Customer Service is the personal mission and goal of each employee. We do not just want to meet guest’s expectations, we strive to exceed them. I thank you again for sharing your experiences and look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My Visit to Rochester, the hotel reception staff in Rochester, NY Bethaney and Alicia were very helpful with fantastic attitude and the cook who prepared the breakfast..........she was awsome....keep up the good work with smile

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I am so proud of the entire Hampton Inn Staff and especially the ones you specifically mentioned. I can not wait to share your comments with the entire team at our daily staff meeting. I work with a great bunch of individuals who all take personal pride in providing the best customer service to each and every guest. Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Hampton chain is always accommodating and never do I have any issues. Pre-stay and during stay is always pleasurable and me and my group are always happy. Thank you Hampton for consistent service. I stay for personal and with my teams for sport stays - never a problem.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words. The entire Hampton Inn Rochester team know that there are many hotels to choose from in the area. We appreciate that we are your hotel of choice. Our great makes it their personal mission that we exceed expectations, every guest, and every stay. Please come back again soon for we truly Love Having You Here.