Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester Airport-University Area, NY
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscookiestgi fridaysfront deskfree breakfastdelmonicorite aidroom was cleanparking lothot tubwafflesqueen suitenext morningwould stay here againoff the highwaymartalobbyhenrietta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My son and I stayed at this hotel on a visit to University of Rochester. The school is only a short drive away so it was extremely convenient. I had a very pleasant stay and the staff was very nice as well. When I was checking out they were very concerned that we had a good stay and that was a nice touch.

I do recommend staying at this hotel if you are going to visit this area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
CISVisions, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester Airport-University Area, NY, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

We are so glad to know that our hotel was a convenient place for you when your son and you were visiting University of Rochester. We hope that he liked their amazing campus and the college itself. We strive to give all our guests the best service possible and make them feel like they are home away from home. I am glad to know that you appreciated our staff. We will be waiting to accommodate you again when your travel brings you back this away. We wish you and your son the best for his college hunt.

Pinkesh Patel, General Manager and the whole team at Country Inn & Suites Rochester, NY

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I am always worried about where I am staying when traveling especially when booking sight unseen. If you book this hotel you have nothing to worry about. This place is great!!! All of the staff members seem to be helpful and friendly. All the reviews you have read about the breakfast selections as well as the cookies and fruit and water available 24 hrs are spot on. The location is great, close to the city but yet in a safe suburbia type atmosphere. Plenty of great shopping and eating within a 10 min or less drive and close to the University of Rochester where my daughter was visiting. Now since my daughter committed to UR this will be my hotel of choice when we come up to visit. If you haven't guessed by now I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hello there… We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate this honest, 5 Star review. We are glad that you would pick up for your next stay in Rochester and we will be waiting for your arrival. Thank you again or mentioning our amenities and what all we offer at this hotel.
We appreciate the valuable time you spent on writing about us. I am sure we will see you soon when your travel brings you to Rochester again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

kal patel was courteous,efficient and very helpful. he is every where he is backing cookies for guest,checking customer,after checking i went to pool kal was there to he was garbing dirty towels and putting more. from last two weekend i show he work on desk by him self heneed help in weekend.he is very polite even one customer was talking rude with him. 2nd day my room was not clean due to DND sign. he help up to change a linen. K patel is excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
CISVisions, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester Airport-University Area, NY, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

We are thrilled to know that Kal went above and beyond for you and our other guests at the hotel. He is truly an asset to us at this hotel. Thank you again for taking the time to write about your positive experience at our hotel. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel! I have shared your compliments with Kal, and he was honored that you mentioned him by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize him for a job well done!
We will make sure that we accommodate you the same way and even better when your travel brings you back to Rochester.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I chose this hotel based on proximity to University of Rochester and RIT, both of which my daughter was visiting. It was an excellent price upon pre-registering. It was easy to find. The parking lot was small, as was everything inside -- lobby, breakfast area, elevator, and our room. But everything was pleasant -- desk service was great and attentive, breakfast was nice, and our room was sweet. For some reason, my key cards kept getting demagnetized, which was a little annoying, but at least the desk service was able to handle right away.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hello.. Hello.. It was pleasure to accommodate you with our finest services and I am glad and appreciate you writing about your experience at this hotel. We are so pleased to know that we were able to keep up with our front desk service for the inconvenience that you had with your room keys. We sincerely apologize on that. However we have now rectified that issue. Again we thank you for this positive review and we wish you and your daughter good luck for College hunting.
It would be a great pleasure to have you again for your next visit to Rochester.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

The staff is exceptional & an indication of a management team which understands the essence of service. We were treated like family during our stay due to a medical emergency. We HIGHLY recommend this facility!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
CISVisions, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester Airport-University Area, NY, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Hello, on behalf of all our staff and myself, I would like to appreciate and thank you for writing about us and we are all delighted to know that you enjoyed you stay here with us. We will keep doing the best we can to accommodate you in future and all our guests visiting us with our finest services. Again thank you so much for this amazing review.