“Better than it used to be.... renovated recently.”

Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece
Ranked #27 of 31 Hotels in Rochester
Naples, Florida
“Better than it used to be.... renovated recently.”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have stayed here for almost 2 months total on Two different times & seems like the hotel is cleaner than it used to be..

The linen smells bad, like they are trying to cut corners & not use any washing powder..
YUK !!! But over all the place is ok.. But still a major rip off I book thru price line & get the room for $37/night after taxes & fees it's about $43/ night.. That's over $1325/month.... Not cheap !!! but oh well.. It's the best I have found in the area which isn't saying much...

This location has been renovated recently & like I said it's pretty clean..

Room Tip: Do not get a room on the hall the front desk is on .. they are the most used.. Get a room in the m...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Barrie, Ontario
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel at least 5-6 times in the last few months while visiting the area. We have stayed at other hotels in the area as well but always end up back here. The staff at the front desk at check in are warm and friendly. Always welcoming us and ready and willing to accommodate us and our requests. The gentleman that is working when we check in is so kind, he actually takes the time to advise us about special places around the area that he thinks we would enjoy exploring, giving detailed directions and special landmarks while on our journey. The rooms are clean and the kitchens really allow you to feel at home and comfortable. There are many choices of accommodations in the area but we always choose this place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank BarrieFamily
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I am so glad that you and your Husband have enjoyed staying at our hotel many times in the past, and always come back due to the service our staff provides and our quality guest rooms. It is very rewarding to read this and also that our hotel's location is a huge benefit to you both during your visits.

Marion, MA USA
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I booked it on Hotwire last minute, and expected much less since it is listed as a two star hotel. But the public areas of the building were clean, the staff was pleasant and helpful and my room was very comfortable. I didn't realize that I would get a full kitchen, and even though I didn't stay long enough to take advantage of using the entire kitchen, I loved having a fridge available to store drinks and food for the two days I was there. This was a great value for the money.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the team and the cleanliness of our public areas. We hope that if your travels bring you back to Rochester we will be able to be your home away from home. Also, then you may have the opportunity to use the kitchen and try one of the recipes from our new in room cookbook.

I will be sure to share your comments with our corporate office. We love having you here and the team and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Sao Goncalo, RJ
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This hotel is very good. There is a kitchen in each room. Great service, but the problem is that don't have coffee break. But I would come back if I need. The bed is veeeeeery big. People who works there tries to help you in everything. But you need to have a car, because everything is far away in Rochester and taxis are very expensive.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad that you liked your room, especially the kitchen, and our staff. As for the coffee break bar and hotel transportation, while we do not currently offer these amenities, we will keep them in mind as we continue to make improvements to our offerings in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Reviewed 5 September 2013

After a fire loss at my home the American Red Cross was generous enough to provide temporary housing for me and my family at Extended Stay of America. It took 2 days for my insurance company to provide an advance on my insurance claim, and due to the processing time for the check to clear I was unable to pay for additional time until 1 day after checkout time. The manager was unwilling to provide even a couple hours extension to allow me to find finding to stay or work with the red cross. The manager refused to meet with me to discuss the situation and find a solution.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
I am very sorry to read about the loss of your home, but glad that we were able to work with the American Red Cross to provide you with temporary housing. Unfortunately, as with any guest, our company policy dictates that we cannot extend a stay without payment in full. It was with great sadness that we were unable to assist due to the insurance company not issuing payment quickly enough; however, it was great to see how the American Red Cross was able to provide you with the needed funds.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at grc @extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Rochester hotels

Glendora, California
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I recieved great front desk service from Matthew and Camille. Very helpful with my request. Made the stay much more enjoyable. Easy parking near my room (rm 138) Easy check-in Check out. Booked the hotel through Priceline and got their best rate. Would definately stay their agian. Their Columbian Coffee that was served with their free breakfast was nice and strong too!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Darren H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Darren - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our coffee from our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed the location of your room. I will be sure to share your comments with Matthew and Camille and the rest of our staff.

Windsor Locks, Connecticut
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My stay at this Hotel has put me off every other hotel out there. Where ever I go, I will be staying in an extended stay America. They offer the home away from home feel and boy, they nailed it. The staff talked with me like friends. The whole place was very clean; room, bathroom, hallways, stairwells and elevator. The beds were comfortable. The free Wi-Fi was great, right along with the little computer desk/station in the room. The crowning jewel to this stay was undoubtedly the kitchenette with a full size refrigerator and freezer. I made breakfast in my room, both mornings I was there, and it was heaven. I liked that maid service was optional, which meant that when I returned to my room after being out for the day, it was EXACTLY how I had left it. And did I mention that the Staff were amazing?

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for posting such an amazing review. I am proud of our team for making a difference and giving an experience instead of just a hotel. I can not wait to tell them. You gave me goose bumps as I know they are going to be so excited to see that what they do each and every day truly makes a difference! Thank you again. The staff and I are looking forward to your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rochester
Comfort Inn West
Holiday Inn Express Rochester - Greece
Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Residence Inn Rochester West/Greece
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece

Been to Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece? Share your experiences!