Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn West(Rochester)
  • Pool
All reviewsgranola barsinstant oatmealfull kitchenroom was cleanelectric burnerspots and pansquiet locationhome away from homerochester greeceother hotelsplace to staywould definitely stay here againbusiness tripveterinarydeskfridgeaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We've stayed here four times now in the last 9 or so months. The staff are always helpful and friendly & the rooms are quiet if you ask for a quiet one. There's a nice choice on the grab & go breakfast. Or you have the kitchenette, with toaster, if you prefer to make your own. Being tea drinkers we take our own kettle as the coffee pot doesn't quite do it for tea but that's no biggy! The location is handy for Greece Ridge Mall (you can walk to Sears where there's car hire), then the 104 & the 390 for getting around quickly. The rooms can get rather warm, even when you turn the aircon right down, so ask for a 2nd floor room if you like the window open. Overall its a reasonably priced & great place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if you prefer quiet. Take a kettle if you don't drink coffee.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kippersning
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were greeted by a welcoming smile (Matt-the assistant manager). He asked if we have ever stayed there before, we said no so he showed us the demo room. It was cool because he went out of his way to make sure we were happy with the rooms they offered. Then he asked what floor we wanted. He gave us our keys and told us that if we needed anything do not hesitate to ask. He went above and beyond any other hotel customer service rep that I have encountered. The room was perfect. It came with a mini kitchen and table also with feather pillows. We couldn't have asked for a better customer experience or hotel visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Breanna M
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at this newly renovated hotel for over a month. I was surprised by the space and accommodations of the room. It was clean, very friendly desk staff and the stealth maids were awesome. I never saw them but the rooms were always clean, so I know they exist. Great job, you have my recommendation!!!

J.L.
Business Traveler

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Joseph L
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have stayed here for almost 2 months total on Two different times & seems like the hotel is cleaner than it used to be..

The linen smells bad, like they are trying to cut corners & not use any washing powder..
YUK !!! But over all the place is ok.. But still a major rip off I book thru price line & get the room for $37/night after taxes & fees it's about $43/ night.. That's over $1325/month.... Not cheap !!! but oh well.. It's the best I have found in the area which isn't saying much...

This location has been renovated recently & like I said it's pretty clean..

Room Tip: Do not get a room on the hall the front desk is on .. they are the most used.. Get a room in the middle section..
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel at least 5-6 times in the last few months while visiting the area. We have stayed at other hotels in the area as well but always end up back here. The staff at the front desk at check in are warm and friendly. Always welcoming us and ready and willing to accommodate us and our requests. The gentleman that is working when we check in is so kind, he actually takes the time to advise us about special places around the area that he thinks we would enjoy exploring, giving detailed directions and special landmarks while on our journey. The rooms are clean and the kitchens really allow you to feel at home and comfortable. There are many choices of accommodations in the area but we always choose this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BarrieFamily
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I am so glad that you and your Husband have enjoyed staying at our hotel many times in the past, and always come back due to the service our staff provides and our quality guest rooms. It is very rewarding to read this and also that our hotel's location is a huge benefit to you both during your visits.