“Reasonably Priced and Clean”

Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece
Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We came into town for a tournament and purchased two single bed rooms. The rooms were tastefully redone and clean. Better than I had expected. Pictures of the rooms online are very accurate. There are many restaurants located right near the hotel. Great shopping right up the road. Only negatives I could mention for the hotel is there is no Ice machine- have to make your own in the room. The "grab and go" breakfast was not stocked. Went down at 7 am both days and the food portion was gone. There was only coffee left.

Room Tip: Always price shop. There were many travelers checking out at the same time and every person went thr...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Check in was quick,the room was clean and spacious. In a safe and quiet area. Near malls and restaurants. Very reasonable price. Have stayed there more than once and plan to return. Comfy beds bu the TV screen is a tad small

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Joanne W
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The property is somewhat run down and lacks any warmth whatsoever.
The staff gave away our room on our second night and took a long time to resolve while my family was waiting around in reception.
My 1976 college dorm (state university) had more character than this place!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I loved this property as soon as walked in the doors. It was clean and bright, The front desk staff went so above and beyond. (Galen! You rock!!) So helpful with suggestions on what to do in the area, even printed maps and directions for us. The room was beautiful, it is the first hotel where I asked for non-smoking and there was not one hint of smoke smell in the halls or room. The bed was so comfortable, and the bathroom was spotless. If the other hotels in this chain are the same I will never stay anywhere else again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank LissyAnn_77
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Over the Father's Day weekend, I went to a bowling tournament in Rochester, NY. We stayed at a very clean Extended Stay. I liked the fact that housekeeping didn't knock on our door at 9am. They clean once a week and since we were only staying the weekend, we didn't need fresh towels or our beds made daily. The staff was very helpful. My roommate was the organizer and the staff made checking in and checking on the rooms easy. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank ZFAM14
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Booked my block of rooms for wedding here... The lack of communication and organization between staff and management led to rooms not being booked, booked at different prices. It was a terrible experience and I discourage anyone from using this hotel. Pay the extra $10-$20 a night and stay somewhere with professionals. New management and staff every month and they still cannot figure things out. Thanks Extended Stay America for adding that extra stress for the already stressful week of my wedding.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Quite and clean. Good value. Basic breakfast items. Dishes and utensils in room. Reasonably priced.
Not happy with the T.V, reception. I didn't complain because I wasn't in town to watch T.V. But when I did I wanted to watch Showtime and it didn't come in very clear.
Staff was courteous and attentive to my few requests.
I would stay there again. Nothing fancy. But a good basic, clean, quiet

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family