Ramada Rock Hill at Sullivan Center
Raleigh Hotel(South Fallsburg)
  • Pool
Inn at Monticello(Monticello)
View Hotel
The Pines Resort(South Fallsburg)
  • Pool
Honor's Haven Resort & Spa(Ellenville)
View Hotel
All reviewsbethel woodscontinental breakfastbagelsevent centerrestaurants within walking distancewedding weekendindoor poolthe entire staffpleasant stayfitness roombed was comfortablefitness centerroom was largeeasy accessmonticelloaccommodationsdiner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I planned my daughters wedding at BHR which is part of The Sullivan Hotel. The place was set up beautifully. The staff was wonderful and Randy was the best to work with. He went out of his way to make everything perfect. We choose a breakfast theme for dinner and the food was amazing. Everyone thought it was the best wedding they ever attended. We stayed at the hotel after the wedding and let me say, what a beautiful hotel. The rooms were stunning. The beds were so comfortable with four pillows on each. My daughter and her husband had the honeymoon suite. let me just say what a bathroom. It was bigger than my living room at home. The breakfast in the morning was so good. This place is wonderful and I can't thank them all enough. Anyone looking for a place to have a wedding please check this out, you won't be sorry.

Room Tip: All the rooms were wonderful. We had many different rooms for a wedding.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Something about The Sullivan, while new, clean and well designed, feels not quite right. It's as if the hotel were a training ground for future hospitality workers. Well intentioned, but not very competent staff/management. They seem to be trying, but they make many mistakes, for which they are very good at apologizing. You need to have a good sense of humor to fully enjoy your stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank NewPaltz
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Visited the area during the summer and rediscovered Bernie's Restaurant in its new and vastly improved form. We toured the property and decided to come back and try a stay at The Sullivan. My sister - in - law and I went back a couple of weeks ago and stayed there for one night and of course, ate at Bernie's. The room was very clean with a good TV and very comfy beds. Checked out the gym which has great equipment. Enjoyed the continental breakfast and spent time chatting with Andy, the manager and the front desk staff. The staff is wonderful - super friendly and so helpful. I totally recommend The Sullivan and Bernie's!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lidofish
Reviewed 13 October 2013

my wife and i were going to the museum at Bethel Woods NY. we went online to check hotels in the area,The Sullivan came highly recommended.Our friends stayed there over the summer and also said the same.For the short stay that we were there, the room was amazing, clean, and especially the mattress,were to our standards.The staff and service was excellent and friendly..We weren't able to eat at the restaurants on at the hotel, due to there were 2 weddings going on. But from what we were told the food was delicious..By the way the breakfast was good especially the bagels, since we come from Long Island they tasted like real bagels.I would like to thank Andy Gottehrer the general manger that was the front desk was very friendly and helpful.My wife and I are looking forward for a return trip real soon.

Room Tip: Any room you get is great, especially the king size bed.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We stayed at The Sullivan for the better part of a week while on business in Monticello. Andy, the Manager, and his staff could not be more friendly and helpful.The rooms are bright, clean, and very comfortable. If we could package up Andy, his staff, and The Sullivan to take with us on the road, business travel would be perfect!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business