“the best in the area”

Ramada Rock Hill at Sullivan Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rock Hill
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have stayed in many hotels and motels in the monticello, south fallsburg area and this is about the best around!
Its a value with clean rooms and a very good breakfast.
the only negative is that it does not have an outdoor pool but it does have a very nice gym.
The places is clean and like new.
Staff is polite and responsive.
You cant go wrong with this location.
Enjoy!

Room Tip: all rooms are good!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 July 2014

After driving in a downpour during the 3rd of July heavy traffic, this hotel was a pleasant surprise. it looks like the hotel was recently renovated and it is very clean.
The hotel was hosting a wedding the night we arrived - it is a very nice venue.
The walls are a bit thin, but we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I made a reservation months in advance, drove 4 hours to get to The Sullivan and have waited over an hour because my room was not ready. The twenty people who arrived after me all had to also wait because housekeeping had not finished cleaning their rooms. But they all got into their rooms and I'm still waiting now well over an hour after the 3:09 check in. Poor service to say the least.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank DARBJAMM2
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My partner and I stayed at The Sullivan for 3 days and 2 nights. My first impression is that the hotel is very modern. The paintings, furniture and the decor is very sleek and hip. I really enjoyed the pool table and the lounge chairs all around the perimeter of the hotel. The breakfast was good as well. They had pastries, bagels, waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereal, oatmeal and etc. Parking is free and very ample around the hotel and also free newspapers. There are restaurants within walking distance so convenience is definitely a factor. They have a nice sized pool and fitness center as well.

In terms of the room, the room was very clean. I like the bathroom shampoo/lotion sets. The bathroom towels and the sheets were very soft. The tv had a lot of channel choices. The prices are reasonable if you book ahead.

Some of the downsides include the lightbulbs and the lamps. We had to unplug them because they kept flashing. We also had a broken armrest on a chair. We did find an condom wrapper under the bed which was gross. The emergency room plan on the back of the door did not show our room, but an exit for a different room. Also, the check-in staff showed us but did not give us a map of the hotel so it was difficult to navigate around. We had to go back and ask for it instead. They could use more staffing in the front desk, because it was empty and I needed service, but no bell to get the attention of staff.

Other than, I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night, the hotel is nice, clean, has pool to cool off . The only down part is the wifi is very slow. The restaurant next by the hotel is very good . We would like to come back again for sure

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My group of 7 recently stayed at this hotel over a long weekend while we were attending an event at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, and our stay was truly excellent. This very comfortable and clean boutique hotel was a great home-away-from-home for us while we were in the Catskills, and is definitely one of the best hotels in the area.

What really stood out to me was the service. Andy, the manager, is a true professional, and was able to quickly address a few (very minor) issues that we had throughout our stay in order to ensure that it was as wonderful as possible. We look forward to returning to The Sullivan next Memorial Day Weekend, and won't hesitate to recommend the property to any of our family and friends!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brian P
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have had to make several trips due to medical issues. I have stayed at the sullivan on several occasions. It is a very clean, well kept hotel, with a wonderful caring staff. From the front desk to the housekeeping dept. They are eager and willing to do whatever it is you need to guarantee you have a pleasant stay. I love that the rooms are so clean and comfortable. Also very spacious with cute homey decor, and comfortable beds. I really enjoyed the fitness room which is nicely equipped with several up to date machines and cardio equipment. It is also a bonus that there are 2 adjoining restaurants. A wonderful steak and seafood venue, Bernies serves a great variety of fine cuisine, at a very reasonable price. What something a little lighter and laid back, the the Crust is def your place. I would recommend the Veal Parmesan, Delish!!!
My experiences in the last 2 years have been nothing short of Wonderful! The manager Andy and his staff does a fantastic job!! Keep up the good work Sullivan, I look forward to my next trip!

Room Tip: Def go for the hot tub rooms! Its a very relaxing touch to the stay!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
#2 of 9 in Middletown
Courtyard Middletown
Courtyard Middletown
#3 of 9 in Middletown

Been to Ramada Rock Hill at Sullivan Center? Share your experiences!