“Homemade Chicken Pot Pie”

Crust Italian Eatery
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Italian
New York City, New York
“Homemade Chicken Pot Pie”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed at the Sullivan Hotel, next door to this restaurant. Ordered homemade chicken pot pie. It was to die for. The waitress was lovely. We sat on an outdoor deck under an umbrella. What a fabulous way to relax and enjoy a great meal before we headed to Bethel Woods for a James Taylor concert. By the way, the hotel, The Sullivan, was also a great place to stay. There aren't many decent hotels in this area, and this hotel was a clean, affordable, decent hotel.

• Visited July 2014

Bangor, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Pizza”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stopped here for lunch during our stay at the Sullivan. We had their signature crust pizza, I loved it. The atmosphere seemed a little cold with all of the aluminum furnishings. Our server was pleasant. For an Italian restaurant I was a little surprised with their choice of music, we expected to see a belly dancer preform. All in all, good eats

Visited August 2014
Liberty, New York
“Great place!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Crust is a great alternative when looking for a quick sandwich or slice of pizza. The service is attentive, the pizza is great and there are a lot of options on the menu to choose from. I have stopped for pizza and the eggplant parm and both were outstanding. Glad they are there.

• Visited August 2014
Palmyra, New York
“Good food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Menu has lots of options. salads, sandwiches,pizza, entrees. We shared veal parm. Large portion of food. Good wine choices. Will visit again if in the area.

Visited July 2014
new York
“Stay home and save yourself some money”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Crust looks good enough when you enter the restaurant. Clean, attractive, has an outside deck--really looks nice. The problem is when you try to eat food here. The place was filled when I took my party of 5 there, forgetting that this was more an indicator that this is a resort area, rather than good food. The simple orders took forever-- chicken parmagiana that was so burnt around the edges that it was black. The accompanying pasta was horrible tasting--had so much powdered paramagiana cheese (not the real cheese) that it was grainy. Unfortunately we ordered two of these. The Eggplant hero was the best of the items we ordered but it had an old oil taste to it. They need to change up the oil. Still the best we could do was eat half. Would NEVER order this again. The italian combo while it looked good was nothing more than thick slices of ham with some cheese with proscuitto that had so much gristle on it that it had to be taken out of the sandwich. The worst was the meatball hero--4 golf size meatballs that were solid hard and took up just the middle of the bread. So both ends of the bread did not have anything on it. The good part is that the chef did me a favor by not giving me the appropriate number of meatballs to fill up the sandwich. No point in that as they were horrible. Left them all! What was passing for marinara sauce was horrendous. I don't know if they made that from scratch but if they did, the chef has to go! If I were visiting in the area again, I would go to the local diners where a simple burger would be more satisfying than this. I DO NOT understand WHY this place is still open! Perhaps the non-suspecting tourists go once, plunk down their money and move on. That's what happened to me but I did it with 5 guests.. Ouch! Do yourself a favor and if you don't want to go to a diner, bring some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches from home and save yourself this experience as well as the money. UGH!

• Visited July 2014