“Good local pizza, sandwiches, wings”
Review of Pizza the Rock

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza the Rock
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Small pizzeria. Good pizzas, subs and wings. Consistently good. Fairly priced. I always do take-out. Very small, but friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We ordered a Sicilian pie it was ready very quickly , it was hot and delicious , the garlic knots were also very very good . We will gladly go back.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This was just a regular pizza joint.

I went in last night and was told we are sold out, we have nothing left. It was about 8:20pm and they are open till 9pm on Sunday's.

I went here today for dinner to go and it was truly just an average pizza place. Nothing special about the restaurant, the food or the staff.

2 slices of Sicilian pizza, a Stromboli and 2 sodas were $18. I think a bit pricy as well.

I will say that the local sitting down eating his chicken parm I spoke to was very nice. And the chic parm was a very very generous portion and looked delish.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This may sound surprising but this place legit has the best calzones anywhere. Skip the pizza but go for the calzones!

Reviewed 26 June 2016

I live pretty close to this establishment and we order out from here a couple of times a month. The food is good, the service is fast, and it is reasonably priced. There pizza, sandwiches and mozzarella sticks all deserve your attention..