“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Within walking distance of The Sullivan Hotel and great food (we had breakfast), with great prices. Highly recommend it if you require protein in your diet as opposed to a continental breakfast at the hotel.

Visited July 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Unless you're broke go elsewhere ”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped on the way toward NJ after hearing that the food wasn't bad from a local. Big mistake! I was surprised to see how early they close (if I recall they closed at 8 but do not quote me on that). Service was very good, in fact it was the only thing good about the entire experience aside from the price. The diner is very dirty and outdated. My food, the seafood combo, was overcooked and dry along with my side of fries. The French Onion Soup left much to be desired as it was a sweet soup made with red onion but tasted much more like pickled red cabbage in beef broth. M'lady ordered popcorn chicken which was also overcooked and dry. I will say this, for the price you pay here you cannot legitimately complain about a thing. The most expensive thing on their entire menu may have maxed out at $15 after adding a soup, salad, and dessert. All in all, you get what you pay for, I will not be returning in the future as the diner in Liberty (a few towns over) is superb in comparison to any other diner I've been in ever.

Middlebury, Indiana
“Best Bkst in the Catskills”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Eat here every morning during my stay. No better way to start my day! Great food, Friendly staff and just all around good experience!

Visited April 2014