“Great way to end a work week!!”

Dutch's Sports Tavern & Grill
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: We cater to everyone's interests with 14 flat screen televisions for the sports enthusiasts with NFL package, happy hour specials after a long day at work, extensive menu to suit your taste buds whether you enjoy the famous chicken wings, handmade burgers, full dinner menu or creative daily specials we offer, there is something for everyone, restaurant seating as well as large bar area, 12 beer tap line with domestic and craft brews, live bands every Saturday night so put on your dancing shoes, Thursday & Friday night DJ/karaoke, Monday night Open Mic, dart league & pool league and catering services are always available.
Reviewed 21 September 2016

If you want to have a great steak, Dutch's is the place!
Dutch's is always, always popping!!
Great food and great place to meet and enjoy with friends and family!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Always a good time when we go here. Prices are reasonable and food is above average. Afternoon lunch time is typically when I would visit or early evening. Weekends could get packed especially in the summertime. Can be family oriented for the earlier hours. Restaurant is clean.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I have been to Dutch's many times since moving to the area. I love the nachos made with chili and the Jack Daniel's burger is delicious. My husband usually gets the chicken quesadilla or medium wings. The portions are huge here. I do not recommend the fish and chips. Last time I ordered it the fish was overdone and there was more breading than fish. You can also skip the French onion soup. It is really salty.

1  Thank Patricia G
Reviewed 14 July 2016

My daughter and son in law just moved to Ellenville and we were up visiting from Pennsylvania so we headed here for a late dinner excursion. The food was decent, I got the sweet heat wings and an order of the sliders. They hit me up for an extra buck to add cheese to the three mini size burgers so in essence it was a dollar for one slice of cheese. $5.50 for Sam Adams draft and $6.00 for a local IPA. The place isn't cheap but maybe they don't have to be, not much else around. Good atmosphere and plenty of TV's. I would return if ever back in the area

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Always great food here.It doesn't matter whether it's a burger,salad,chicken wings, or ribs,the food is always delicious.
Very comfortable atmosphere.