Paradise Park Campground
US$111
Very Good 4/5
Lakeside Resort(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
US$91
Very Good 4/5
Longhouse Lodge Motel(Watkins Glen)
US$128
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
Anchor Inn And Marina(Watkins Glen)
US$88
US$80
Travelocity
Average 3/5
  • Bar/Lounge
Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
US$178
Official Hotel
Great 4.5/5
US$90
  • Pool
Budget Inn(Watkins Glen)
US$95
Average 3/5
The Falls Motel(Montour Falls)(Great Value!)
US$122
Rosemary's Legacy(Montour Falls)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Excellent 5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Great place to take your family with something to do for everyone. Quiet and secluded in the hills near Seneca lake. Campground owners are more than accomodating. Look forward to every summer. New Childrens playground for the 2013 season.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Jeffrey A
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We will never return, the bathrooms are filthy, disgusting and horrendous!!! They had a total of 3 bathrooms/showers each of them were ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING...I wouldn't even let my dog take a crap in there! I showered there one night and used the pool to refresh myself to avoid using their showers for the next 2 nights. There were animal droppings underneath the shower bench. They are more concerned about the 5 MPH speed limit than they are cleaning the bathrooms. This might be camping where bugs and cob webs are to be expected and I certainly don't expect them to have white porcelain tubs and toilets, however I do expect half way decent bathrooms to use. On the women's side, the shower doors were so short that people could look right over and one of the doors didn't even have a lock on it! The only thing that seemed to be clean there was the pool, however their pool hours sucked, they closed at 7pm. Good grief this is summer for crying out loud, the pool should be open later the 7pm. Upon our departure, we decided against dumping our grey/black water because of the standing puddle of water covering the cap to the dump station. In order to dump, we would have had to put our hands in the water just to find the cap. I wouldn't recommend this campground to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Marion B
Reviewed 25 May 2012

We began camping here three years ago and are still "seasonals"! I especially love that there are lots of nooks you can escape to for solitude, like woodland trails, two fishing ponds, the balcony above the pool, etc The pool is ALWAYS clean. It's heated, too! Yes, as the previous reviews have stated, the bathrooms are not immaculate, but this IS CAMPING!!! If you want shiny toilets, go to a hotel! They have theme weekends and lots of activities for the kids. From wagon rides complete with candy hunts, to Redneck Drive-in Movies, Paradise is the perfect family camping destination!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank beckyspencer
Reviewed 25 August 2009

Well his parkk has been amazing.. my kids loved it they got to meet new people. The cabin was good for my boyfriend and my kids. It waas roomy. The game rooms have some rockin games from back in the day. Every one is nice. The pool is clean at all times. The store has everything that you could need while camping. I think that the hay ride was fun..The bathrooms are kinda dirty. But what camp ground keeps it a 5 star bath room..The location is just beautiful. Its away from everything. So you can get the real camping experenice. I really dont think that there should be cable or internet. If your camping do it the right way. And to top it all of they are pet friendly. Its good to be able to have your pets with you..

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
6  Thank xxmanderz1xx
Reviewed 22 July 2009

I booked a cabin at this campsite because my husband and I are not BIG campers but we do like to have a camp fire at night and the "Camp feel" now and then. We have been camping and understand that it's not a hotel.

This place was not bad. The cabins were clean but dated. A fresh coat of paint inside would have done wonders. Also, the table and chairs were extremely old and ripped. The location of the cabin was great! It was right near the pond. Lastly, the cabins were very large compared to others we have stayed at in the past.

Now the horrible part, the bathrooms were disgusting. There was hair all over the ledge above the sinks for days. The attached pictures were taken right after the bathrooms were cleaned. Again, some minor and cheap improvements would make this place much better. The plumbing is all exposed. The toilet paper holder kept falling apart. The 3rd day we were there, they fixed it by duct taping it. It was bad. I never saw any cleaners or workers around. I think this place is mainly for people with campers that have a bathroom because again, besides the bathroom, it was okay.

The dumpster was also overflowing the whole time we were there. It could not have been emptied in weeks because there was garbage coming out the top of 2 dumpters and also, garbage surrounding the dumpsters! YUCK! I tried to get a pic but this guy on a golf cart was always at them so I didn't want him wondering what I was doing.

We did not swim but the pool area was nice. The play area also seemed fine. Oh, the camp store was good too. They had everything you would need. They did have a rummage sale table in the store....a little odd. On that table was an ashtray that was for sale and it still had ashes in it!!!!! That was funny and strange. Oh and they have paddleboats but they are also very old and they have to be rented. I think it was only $4 for a half hour but we couldn't do it because they don't let you take them out after 6 p.m.

Overall, I would recommend this place to anyone who has their own bathroom facilities. If you are going to try a cabin, I suggest bringing a TV. They do have cable in the cabins but no TVs. They aso have wifi, which is nice. I would also bring a mirror so that you would only have to use the bathroom for the toilet and the shower. You could come back to the cabin to do your make up and hair because there is electric.

Lastly, if you are looking to rent a camping cabin in the Finger Lakes region, SNED-ACRES in Ovid is the BEST!! Cabins are new and the bathrooms are clean.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple