“Great wine, awesome customer service”

Magnus Ridge Winery
Beamsville, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great wine, awesome customer service”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My husband and I were doing the Seneca lake wine route and just happened to stop in here by chance, and we are glad we did. We are from Ontario so we were happy to see the selection of dry wines, and the cheese paired with the wines were fantastic! But what really stood out, was the customer service provided. The gentleman that helped us out was older, and knowledgable, he was so personable and friendly we spent almost an hour there. We tried the wines and beer, and were thoroughly impressed with the Gewürztraminer and the last beer on the tasting menu. We will return to this winery again next time we are in the area.
A side note, this winery offers some really cool wine swag, and has an amazing patio and waterfall behind it.

Visited November 2013

Buffalo, New York
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great wine and pairings”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Four of us really enjoyed the wine and cheese pairing at this relatively new winery. I venture to say that their Chardonnay is the best I've had, with Lakewood's as my second, and I'm not a Chardonnay fan. The wines are reasonably priced, and well worth trying. Probably the best pairing was a semi-sweet blush with a strawberry cheddar cheese--delicious!

Visited August 2013
Girard, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Dry wines and Fun giftshop”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The wines are good but mostly dry. They have the best gift shop that I have found on the trail. They do have a cafe but we didn't eat there. There is also a nice sitting area outside, you can purchase a glass and sit outside.

Palmerton, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Favorite Winery”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Our tasting hostess was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, I think her name was Angie...she was fun, knowledgeable and really made our tasting the best of the entire week end. We were only in the Finger lakes are for 2 days and went back there twice. Will make it a regular visit!

Athens, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“More than just a winery”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Beside the beautiful scenery of the area and winery itself, the staff there were friendly, knowledgeable and made the tasting a place we would definitely return to and recommend. The cheeses, sauces and other extra's set this winery apart from the rest.