“Nice Stay”

Ramada Rockville Centre
Myrtle Beach
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Easy Booking on Phone with Dee , Great check in at front Desk , Nice Clean Room,
Very Nice Cleaning Staff, Very Good Breakfast, Easy To Get To. Big Parking Area
I Feel Safe And Secure , Washer And Dryer ,

Room Tip: Room Close To Breakfast Area Was Great For Me !!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
ramadarvc, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Thanks again, have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Rotterdam, New York
Reviewed 17 June 2013

When we made our reservation, the Ramada website made the hotel look very modern and up to date. This was not the case. The lobby and fitness area are very nice, and new. The rest of the hotel is quite dated. There has been an attempt at sprucing up the rooms with new furniture and such. However, our room had a broken top lock, the spare blanket had holes in it, and the previous guest must have had a child who drew on walls. The bed was fairly comfy. Our greatest disappointment was that the pool was out of service. It would have been helpful if that had been notated on the website.
However, with all that being said, I'd like to mention how fantastic and helpful Bobby was at the front desk. He was very accomodating and so helpful. He's really the hotel's greatest asset.
Breakfast the following morning was fantastic. Far more than I expected from a simple Continental.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You for your comments. I am sorry your room was not to your liking and that the pool was out of service. However I'm glad Bobby was able to help you so much and you enjoyed the bed and breakfast. We will be re-renovating many of our rooms this summer and I would love to send you a discount for your next stay so you can see the improvements. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I've been frequenting the ramada inn for quite some time for leisurely stays. the location is great, adjacent to public transportation. The front desk staff is awesome, especially Amish! He's very accommodating and listens to concerns if any! Check-in is always hassle free. The only issue I have is the am cleaning staff knocks on your door to ask if your leaving even though you aren't. other than that, I've would recommend a stay at the ramada. room is clean , great selection of channels, bed is comfy and location is great!

• Stayed May 2013
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your kind words. We are aware of the housekeeping situation you are referring to and major steps have been taken to eliminate that issue; mostly in terms of better communication between staff members. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you for posting. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Brewster, New York
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I took a change on some of the reviews that stated this hotel had comfortable beds and the rooms were clean. Well, the rooms are NOT clean. They smell horrible, burn marks on the covers of the bed, pubic hairs on the floor of the bathroom, the cleaning person left a pair of woman's underwear on the back of the bathroom door which still had a soiled panty liner in them... Grossssssss....... I would never recommend this place. Ramada should do whatever then need to do to remove their name off this horrid hotel. It brings down the reputation of what typically is a good low end chain hotel...

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Hi Christine, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. I actually remember your stay quite clearly and I sincerely apologize for your experience. The underwear and hair is completely unacceptable and I can't even offer an excuse for it except lazy housekeeping and a clear oversight on management's side. I can assure you housekeeping was spoken to and that I have never heard of another situation like yours in the over two years I have been at this property. This is not typical of our rooms or service. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay and I will personally make sure you have a beautiful, clean room. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Travellers are raving about these Rockville Centre hotels

West Boylston
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Clean, quiet room. Furnishings are old. Need updating. Price of room was too high for the quality of the room.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Hi Anne, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your comments. Ramada RVC will be renovating our rooms this summer and I would love to send you a discount for your next stay so you can see the improvements. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville Centre
Best Western Mill River Manor
Best Western Mill River Manor
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton R...
#1 of 4 in Rockville Centre
#1 of 1 in Uniondale
Gateway Inn
Gateway Inn
#1 of 1 in Merrick

Been to Ramada Rockville Centre? Share your experiences!